News ACA 131: Abdulvakhabov vs. Dias

A. Abdulvakhabov vs. Hacran Dias / M. Khasbulaev vs. Ramazan Kishev

• Total voters
Hearing reports that AAA vs Dias is an competative affair and I absolutely refuse to believe this is true

Very fun scrap!

Champ Rounds!

Dias Leakin!

<{JustBleed}>

Goin to the final buzzer Swangin!

:meow:

Abdulvakhabov takes the decision in a furious scrap.

Pretty good ACA card. Shame such little life - even Bellator is 3/4 dead. It is an early Fri tho...

Dias a clear winner for me, was doing the cleaner sharper work in the last 3 rounds

Can't believe AAA went to a split with 40yo Hacran Dias SMH

Can't believe AAA went to a split with 40yo Hacran Dias SMH
Something I've noticed about AAA is that he kind of fights to the level of his opponent. He's not the type of guy to go out there and blow anybody out but he's world class because he's genuinely at least B+ everywhere, has great cardio and insane durability.

Something I've noticed about AAA is that he kind of fights to the level of his opponent. He's not the type of guy to go out there and blow anybody out but he's world class because he's genuinely at least B+ everywhere, has great cardio and insane durability.

It's also people underrating Hacran. Since he stopped cutting to FW he doesn't have the cardio issues that were a problem for him in the UFC and he's a genuinely good fighter. People shouldn't forget that his two fights before this were wins over Amirkhan Adaev and Ustarmagomed, both very good wins.

Anyway, my main takeaway from this card is that although he's not the most exciting fighter in the world Khuseyn Shakyhaev is going to be tough to beat.

It's also people underrating Hacran. Since he stopped cutting to FW he doesn't have the cardio issues that were a problem for him in the UFC and he's a genuinely good fighter. People shouldn't forget that his two fights before this were wins over Amirkhan Adaev and Ustarmagomed, both very good wins.

Yup - It was not an easy pick for me on the main. Hacran still has gas.

Back