Absolute Must Watch Interview of Ex-Muslim Scholar (Post 2015) Mufassil Islam By Gad Saad

In my spoiler, I mentioned how he said that he didn't think it was possible that a reform could happen.

And while I agree that interpretation comes into play with all religions, Mufassil does say clearly that he doesn't believe Islam is at all compatible with western values. He also calls it a cult and even a death cult. He also says that even without the Hadiths, the Qur'an itself condemns the religion (I'm just repeating what he said). He also agrees with Gad that having it designated as an insidious ideology is a possible solution.
bu-buht all religions are the same!

Also another guy who said he doesn't think Islam can be reformed, the guy explains that Muslims interpret the Quran as final and Mohammed was perfect and should be emulated. Skip to 4:45, but really watch the whole video:

Last edited:
In my spoiler, I mentioned how he said that he didn't think it was possible that a reform could happen.

And while I agree that interpretation comes into play with all religions, Mufassil does say clearly that he doesn't believe Islam is at all compatible with western values. He also calls it a cult and even a death cult. He also says that even without the Hadiths, the Qur'an itself condemns the religion (I'm just repeating what he said). He also agrees with Gad that having it designated as an insidious ideology is a possible solution.

That was my own twist on the old classic "not all" argument, though I think it's worth noting. I'm not suggesting he's mincing words, he's quite harsh on Islam as a whole.

Anyway, I'm not trying to say what people should think.

Evaluate things for yourself.

And it was a very insightful interview IMO.

That was my own twist on the old classic "not all" argument, though I think it's worth noting. I'm not suggesting he's mincing words, he's quite harsh on Islam as a whole.

Gotcha lol.

Those are some pretty extensive cliffs, good job since plenty of people like me aren't going to want to watch a 50 minute interview.

Anyway, fwiw I disagree with him that Islam can't be reformed. Its already changed a lot over the last two hundred years and I think it changed a lot in its first two hundred years as well.

Back