Absolute Must Watch Interview of Ex-Muslim Scholar (Post 2015) Mufassil Islam By Gad Saad

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Absolutely eye-opening. Astonishing.

Mufassil Islam was born in Bangladesh (a 90% Muslim country, is of a lengthy honored Muslim lineage "sufi saints), and moved to England in 1993. He was well versed in Islam - the Qur'an, Hadith and culture - as would be expected of anyone rising to the status he did (preaching Islam for over 34 years).

He was a practicing Muslim and scholar, engaging in numerous debates with famous atheists and Christian preachers. But it was the Paris terrorist acts of 2015 that finally got through to him and eventually initiated his apostasy. He spoke out against the massacre (particularly the killing of children) and immediately received enormous backlash from the Islamic community worldwide.

A few of the many points made by Mufassil:
- According to Mufassil Islam, Islam is not a religion. In his words, it is a cult of death.

- After the Paris killings, the mass majority of those Muslims in contact with him reprimanded for speaking publicly against the attacks, and in fact urged that all communications and dealings with the events be kept internal within the community.

- Though he identifies as an agnostic, he said that probably the greatest deception of the last 1400 years is to equate the Jesus of Islam as the same as the same Jesus of Christianity. He also said that the Jesus of the Bible is far different in message and practice than Muhammad. He said, even in simple inspection, Jesus said to "love your enemies" while Muhammad said and practiced the opposite.

- He agrees with Gad that religions are not all the same.

- Mufassil basically agrees with Gad and the opinion that Muhammad and his tribe concocted a religion based on gathered ideas from other religions.

- Islam says specifically, that in no uncertain terms (taken from the most authoritative Hadith), Muhammad's child bride Aisha was 6 years old when he married her, and 9 years old when he had intercourse with her. He was 53. He also decreed that Aisha would be unable to marry after his death (which occurred while she was still young).

- Mufassil mentions how he was born into Islam and grew up as a Muslim, but that he received his critical mind in England.

- He calls Islam a cult and that he is taking a tremendous risk on his life to help free Muslims from it.

- In response to Gad Saad suggesting that sure, most Muslims are wonderful this and that, Mufassil sort of goes along with this, but then says put Muslims to the test and see just how peaceful, how admirable the average Muslim's thinking is.

- Mufassil agrees that without apostasy laws (death to apostates), Islam would have died long ago.

- In reality, though Muslims think they are under the control and slaves to Allah, in fact, they are under the control and slaves to Muhammad.

- Indeed Muhammad did carry out the first genocide against dogs. The genocide was eventually narrowed down to dogs that were black and other differentiations.

- He says that the abrogations of the Qur'an in fact made Christians indeed the enemies of Islam. Further, in keeping with the topic of abrogation, the peaceful verses were all made inferior to the more violent verses and passages. And even with this, Muhammad's teachings in Mecca were not all peaceful as has been said by apologists.

- Mufassil says explicitly, that "[Islam] is a big lie." "Page after page" in the Qur'an and Hadith.

- Muhammad took sex slaves and raped and those that follow this are just following Muhammad's example.

- Mufassil helped 20,000 people to leave Islam in the last few years. What helped most leave, is that most Muslims can't even defend the most basic of pointed critical questions regarding the religion.

- He says that Islam is an absolute tyranny that doesn't allow questioning or scrutiny.

- Undue respect is given to Islamic scholars in the community, which puts a cloud around them and keeps the sheep (mostly in willingly) in a subjugated state.

- Mufassil doesn't believe that Islam can be reformed. He says that even by removing the Hadiths, the Qur'an by itself says that [Islam} is evil.

- Regarding immigration, he says we must keep our humanity, but should not Muslim countries help their own first? He says countries like Saudi Arabia should do more first. Further to this, he says that according to the Hadith Muslims are not supposed to take residence in non-Muslim (Kafir) countries.

- Mufassil says that absolutely, that every step of the way, Islam is not compatible with Western values and countries. He says at some point Islam should be looked at as a seditious political movement that should not be accepted in Western countries (at about the 44:10 point).

- Blind justice is advocated in Sharia law and as such, amongst many other things, should not be allowed in Western countries. A point in Sharia is that crimes against non-Muslims are not weighty (or at all) compared to those crimes committed against Muslims.

- There is no value in defending a lie, even if it is called a relligion.

- Mufassil says he's doing this because he loves life and his children (and their generation).

There is much more in this very informative and eye-opening video:

Also, I'm asking for protection of this thread in the WR from being Wastelanded or deleted: @Madmick @Captain Davis @TeTe @Zankou

Last edited:
Islam is a cult, an evil violent one at that. Good for this dude risking his life to rescue people from the horrors of this evil.

Islam is pure evil based on the words of a pedophile and a murderer, how anybody can be on board with this is beyond me.

Gad Saad should have been the name of the guy who wrote the Bible, IMO.

Islam is a cult, an evil violent one at that. Good for this dude risking his life to rescue people from the horrors of this evil.

Islam is pure evil based on the words of a pedophile and a murderer, how anybody can be on board with this is beyond me.

As are all religions. As I see it all religions rely on faith and making the follower abstain from critical thinking.

Religion is a primitive tribal practice.

As are all religions. As I see it all religions rely on faith and making the follower abstain from critical thinking.

This

If you watch the interview, you'll see that Mufassil clearly agrees with Gad Saad that not all religions are the same.

It took him growing up Muslim, becoming an Islamic scholar, and preaching Islam for 34 years but it wasn't until maybe the thousandth time that a terror attack was committed in the name of Islam that this guy finally figured out the problem?

If you watch the interview, you'll see that Mufassil clearly agrees with Gad Saad that not all religions are the same.

0*TRvdtVVN9egpvxBS.jpg

It took him growing up Muslim, becoming an Islamic scholar, and preaching Islam for 34 years but it wasn't until maybe the thousandth time that a terror attack was committed in the name of Islam that this guy finally figured out the problem?

Welp, many will never come to that realization.

Better late than never.

Excellent interview.

Two things stood out: By Islam's own story, it is entirely possible to live as a devout Muslim and disagree with a radical interpretation, as he himself was a Muslim scholar and did not agree with the killing of infidels. He himself says this is not the norm, but it is possible (some say it's not).

A possible solution in eradicating radical Islam is to attack the one tenet that ensured it's survival- death to apostates. Without this tenet it is unlikely that version of Islam would still exist today. There's never a lot of solutions presented, this struck me as interesting.

It was the backlash he received for criticizing the terror attack that did it, not the terror attack itself. It sounds like it was a mutual break-up, half apostasy and half excommunication.

he is bias i think but makes many good points. what i disagree with though is that Islam is a religion and that it actually cannot be meaningfully reformed. However he is wrong about christianity being all ´peaceful´.

Now i wonder if this guy is one of those ´converts´to christianity who trashes every other religion and says jesús is the only way! if so ignore him.

I like the cut of his jib.

In his words, it is a cult of death.
horus2.jpg

I agree but Islam and Mormonism are by far the worst....and it’s not even close.

he is bias i think but makes many good points. what i disagree with though is that Islam is a religion and that it actually cannot be meaningfully reformed. However he is wrong about christianity being all ´peaceful´.

Now i wonder if this guy is one of those ´converts´to christianity who trashes every other religion and says jesús is the only way! if so ignore him.

He said he is an agnostic.

I agree but Islam and Mormonism are by far the worst....and it’s not even close.

I dated a Mormon gal in HS......she was batshit crazy. Her whole family was crazy. Tight pussy though.

Excellent interview.

Two things stood out: By Islam's own story, it is entirely possible to live as a devout Muslim and disagree with a radical interpretation, as he himself was a Muslim scholar and did not agree with the killing of infidels. He himself says this is not the norm, but it is possible (some say it's not).

A possible solution in eradicating radical Islam is to attack the one tenet that ensured it's survival- death to apostates. Without this tenet it is unlikely that version of Islam would still exist today. There's never a lot of solutions presented, this struck me as interesting.

In my spoiler, I mentioned how he said that he didn't think it was possible that a reform could happen.

And while I agree that interpretation comes into play with all religions, Mufassil does say clearly that he doesn't believe Islam is at all compatible with western values. He also calls it a cult and even a death cult. He also says that even without the Hadiths, the Qur'an itself condemns the religion (I'm just repeating what he said). He also agrees with Gad that having it designated as an insidious ideology is a possible solution.

Back