Social Abraham Lincoln R* the 1st homosexual President of America ...?

It's the word's definition not my own. Secondly, this argument has already been tried and thrown out of court.

“The goal of a lot of protests in 2020 was to hold police accountable and politicians accountable for police brutality — and murder, in George Floyd’s case — and to improve our political system. What happened on Jan 6 is in a totally different category from that protest. It was to stop the government from functioning at all to stop the democratic process and it worked,” Chief Judge Howell said. “They’re not comparable.”

Judge rejects comparison between Jan. 6 riot and George Floyd unrest
The protests of 2020 line up with the definition of Insurrection.
The Rodney King Riots in 1992, which had more deaths in 3 days, than every protest of 2020 combined, wouldnt be an insurrection.
That was an actual riot.

The Rodney King Riots in 1992, which had more deaths in 3 days, than every protest of 2020 combined, wouldnt be an insurrection.
That was an actual riot.
By definition any violent uprising against the authorities or government could be called an insurrection. But, as a judge already made clear, the George Floyd protests and Jan 6th really aren't comparable. The motivations behind them couldn't have been more different.

The Jan 6ers just didn't like the outcome of a fair election and, without any credible evidence of election interference whatsoever, tried to directly prevent the election results from being certified.

That was an actual riot.
If they are the same thing can you point to any of your fail posts that condemns Jan 6th like you cry about the "Floyd riots ?"
Feel free to reference your banned Cariñito or Dejulez accounts.

Last edited:
If they are the same thing can you point to any of your fail posts that condemns Jan 6th like you cry about the "Floyd riots ?"
Feel free to reference your banned Cariñito or Dejulez accounts.
I think I probably defended Trayvon Martin more than anyone in here.
George Zimmerman shouldve been tried and jailed over that.
And I think the Michael Brown case was a little muddy but I dont think he ran away 153 feet/yards, to turn around while being shot at, and then do some sort of animalistic hopping up and down and then ran at a cop head first that was shooting at him.

George Floyd? Bag of shit.
Jan 6th. Idiots at the capitol.

I dont vote.

I think I probably defended Trayvon Martin more than anyone in here.
George Zimmerman shouldve been tried and jailed over that.
And I think the Michael Brown case was a little muddy but I dont think he ran away 153 feet/yards, to turn around while being shot at, and then do some sort of animalistic hopping up and down and then ran at a cop head first that was shooting at him.

George Floyd? Bag of shit.
Jan 6th. Idiots at the capitol.

I dont vote.
Not seeing how you can sympathize with Brown or Martin but not George. Hmmm
I agree on Martin 10000%. I'm not going to cry for Brown since he did commit a strong arm robbery prior. But yeah still can't murder people in cold blood.

Not seeing the logic there at all...not that I want to know how your mind works. I use the term works loosely.

Not seeing how you can sympathize with Brown or Martin but not George. Hmmm
I agree on Martin 10000%. I'm not going to cry for Brown since he did commit a strong arm robbery prior. But yeah still can't murder people in cold blood.

Not seeing the logic there at all...not that I want to know how your mind works. I use the term works loosely.
I dont know what's true with George. Did he die from the knee, was it drugs? I don't know.
But he's not the guy that should've been the face of the cause.
You won't cry for Brown but for Floyd?
Floyd was like 40 something and still doing that.
Brown was basically still a kid.
Brown could've changed, Floyd was who he was.

I dont know what's true with George. Did he die from the knee, was it drugs? I don't know.
But he's not the guy that should've been the face of the cause.
You won't cry for Brown but for Floyd?
Floyd was like 40 something and still doing that.
Brown was basically still a kid.
Brown could've changed, Floyd was who he was.
I'm sorry I'm engaged in this conversation. Wow.
This isn't the Voice or the Casting Couch.
Rights to not get killed by cops isn't based on being older than 40.
If somebody is in medical distress its super helpful to hold them down with your knee on their neck. Better than an oxygen mask or mouth 2 mouth.

Back