About Fight Shorts

R

radioactive

Are the Tapout board shorts the only good fight shorts that can be used for grappling and kicking that doesn't have those stupid slits on the sides?

sprawl flexfighters are good for kicking, and don't neccessarily have to buy the ones with the "xt split" down the leg.

The ones that come to mind first are the Nogi USA shorts. Theres also HCK, Clinch, Cutthroat, Hitman

I really like the HCK shorts and they don't have the slit. As 666 said the Sprawls can be had without out them also. Those would be my first 3 picks, HCK, Tapout and Sprawl.

Nogi and Hitman do make nice shorts as does Truth and they also don't have the slits.

www.SSFgear.com

Shock grappling shorts also do not have those slits and are good

The Real Chris Brennan said:

You probably won't get banned, but we were just discussing this Chris.... (the hopping on the board and just typing your company name and no comment or anything, i.e. just trying to peddle your wares.)

~Foz

They asked where they could get quality shorts and I showed them where.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
They asked where they could get quality shorts and I showed them where.

Chris is it true your trying to stop nogi brasil being sold in the usa.

What you doing about the brasilian nogi stealing your name??

I was watching you on my kotc fighters of japan dvd- u kicked this guy in the head in like 5secs of the 2nd round that was awesome

radioactive said:
Are the Tapout board shorts the only good fight shorts that can be used for grappling and kicking that doesn't have those stupid slits on the sides?

Ours has the slits on the side because we made them by request of our Vale-Tudo TEAM , they said the slits improve range motion. They also have the velcro closure , draw stings that can be used either inside or outside, micro-fiber fabric and we already working on the 3rd version without the slits and stretch micro fiber with reinforcement in the stitches. We also made them to be worn at the beach or swimming pool , it dries very quick !

We gonna have tomorrow 3 of our fighters wearing them in the AFC Florida , so you guys can check them out.

Check them out :

http://www.riofightwear.com/product_info.php?products_id=403

Back