Abmar Barbosa

Im kinda ashamed to say that but I had never heard of this monster...watched couple more vid after.MAN he look insanely strong and slick.

Went to a seminar with Abmar in the past. The guy is a certified beast.

Never heard of this company before.

Are there going to be other BJJ guys/MMA guys instructionals coming out too?

Yes, they are another division under our parent company. Once they get up and running, they will post more on sherdog. From my understanding, they are working with a sambo guy soon.

I believe he lives on Big Macs and coke, pretty unusual for a professional athlete

i love how his name is almost armbar.

I went to a seminar with him in DC at Yamasaki. Was probably the best one I've ever been to. Some very good techniques that make your mind numb.

This is the same Abmar that beat Rodrigo Teixiera, shutout Kron 11-0, & submitted Lucas Leite, All at the 2010 Pans. He's definitely a certified bad-ass...

Cant wait for this! Abmar is definitely my new favorite grappler, I love his style it compliments my game perfectly! Anyone know how tall he is?

The DVD looks cool but the techniques are way advanced for a white belt like me I think.

This is the same Abmar that beat Rodrigo Teixiera, shutout Kron 11-0, & submitted Lucas Leite, All at the 2010 Pans. He's definitely a certified bad-ass...

And he subbed Mike Fowler fairly quick at the AOJC back in september

I like that rolling sweep. Tinguinha does something very similar to that. I love techniques that require inverting. Even if you f up or have to bail you still have a good degree of mobility to re-guard.

Back