Abdulrashid Sadulaev pins Kyle Snyder in 70 seconds.

Saw that live yesterday, that's incredible Sadulaev is a monster.

Crazy thing is that he was easily the smallest guy at 97kg, yet he destroyed everyone.

There will be a trilogy fight with Snyder for sure !

Hard to wonder how much you can read into 'lightning strike' matches like this. If they wrestled 10 times what would the most common results be? My gut feeling is Synder wins more often than not, he has a special skill for wearing guys out the longer the match goes on. If Sadulaev's best chances are to blow his wad early by pressing for a fall right out the gate i don't see that as a sustainable strategy.

I’m still shaking my head thinking about it. I’d love to see a 3rd match.

Hard to wonder how much you can read into 'lightning strike' matches like this. If they wrestled 10 times what would the most common results be? My gut feeling is Synder wins more often than not, he has a special skill for wearing guys out the longer the match goes on. If Sadulaev's best chances are to blow his wad early by pressing for a fall right out the gate i don't see that as a sustainable strategy.
And I think that Sadulaev would win 9-8 out of 10 now he’s a true 97kg wrestler. He’s in his own class really (and that’s not taking a shot on Snyder whoks also in his own class a 2nd best), and is just much more dominant against the other competition.

Ok Snyder, do 4 months of grappling to get used to subs and start mma.

What a great pin. Sadulaev is one of my favorites. I think he will beat Snyder some more times, both will get better. It is crazy to think that Sadulaev done what Snyder accomplished at a younger age. He was a two-time world champ and olympic champ at the age of 20, and won his first world senior title at 18. Crazy

And I think that Sadulaev would win 9-8 out of 10 now he’s a true 97kg wrestler. He’s in his own class really (and that’s not taking a shot on Snyder whoks also in his own class a 2nd best), and is just much more dominant against the other competition.

Excuse me for not getting swept up in the waves of mania that curiously seem to correlate with whatever it is an athlete's most current result was. Every win is a herald for a new age of irreversible supremacy and every loss is a bell-toll for an irreversible over-the-hill decline.

Excuse me for not getting swept up in the waves of mania that curiously seem to correlate with whatever it is an athlete's most current result was. Every win is a herald for a new age of irreversible supremacy and every loss is a bell-toll for an irreversible over-the-hill decline.
Are you nnew to wrestling, salty, or just trolling? Sadulaev was already World champion when Snyder was competing in junior despite Sadulaev being younger, so don’t act like Sdulaev is a new coming and trendy wrestler after one win. He was the deservedly super hyped wrestler he is since 2013. Same thing for Snyder, never said he’s done or declining. It’s ok to not like my opinion but take it like a man and don’t change my message.

Are you nnew to wrestling, salty, or just trolling? Sadulaev was already World champion when Snyder was competing in junior despite Sadulaev being younger, so don’t act like Sdulaev is a new coming and trendy wrestler after one win. He was the deservedly super hyped wrestler he is since 2013. Same thing for Snyder, never said he’s done or declining. It’s ok to not like my opinion but take it like a man and don’t change my message.

Listen, you don't get it obviously, so just understand im not here to make sweeping prognostications on a heretofore 1-1 matchup between world champions so evenly matched like a fanboy, especially in light of the fact the latest match, ironically by the fact that it wrapped up so emphatically, did not give as much information on the dynamics of their developing matchup as it could possibly have.

If that's not something you grok then we're not going to have a conversation.

Listen, you don't get it obviously, so just understand im not here to make sweeping prognostications on a heretofore 1-1 matchup between world champions so evenly matched like a fanboy, especially in light of the fact the latest match, ironically by the fact that it wrapped up so emphatically, did not give as much information on the dynamics of their developing matchup as it could possibly have.

If that's not something you grok then we're not going to have a conversation.

But you did it in your first post, then you acted like a buttheart spoiled child in hour second one, and now this? Be consistent at least. And yeah, I think it’s useless discuting with a delusional and salty bipolar who thinks that Sdulaev made a name on just one win. Goodbye Einstein.

Last edited:
You do understand it’s a well known fact Sadulaev was never as young as his”official” age right. Lol. And making snap judgments off one match is not the best way to look at things if you “know” wrestling.

As far as how much other competition is beaten by the same amout of people.. J. Cox has never been seen as as “dominant” as Taylor or Dake.. yet he’s beaten both multiple times and had more world medals.

The point is, rmongler can be a little controversial with his opinions but don’t make snap judgments either

Back