Abdulrashid Sadulaev pins Kyle Snyder in 70 seconds.

You do understand it’s a well known fact Sadulaev was never as young as his”official” age right. Lol. And making snap judgments off one match is not the best way to look at things if you “know” wrestling.

As far as how much other competition is beaten by the same amout of people.. J. Cox has never been seen as as “dominant” as Taylor or Dake.. yet he’s beaten both multiple times and had more world medals.

The point is, rmongler can be a little controversial with his opinions but don’t make snap judgments either
Oh wow, this is another level of low and slat, lol. Ok guys, your golden boy lost to a better wrestler and you can’t take it... we got it Murica!

Ps people cheating about their age usally got exposed once in senior and rarely humiliate the better wrestlers at the highest stage.

But you did it in your first post, then you acted like a buttheart spoiled child in hour second one, and now this? Be consistent at least. And yeah, I think it’s useless discuting with a delusional and salty bipolar who thinks that Sdulaev made a name on just one win. Goodbye Einstein.

'More often than not' is about as tentative a statement you can possibly make without not actually saying anything at all, or saying 'it could go either way', which is really just another way of saying 'i do not have sufficient insight with regards to this matter to so confidently stake a claim'.

Proffering a viewpoint is an invitation: why do you think that? (a small bit i provided to start with for a small comment), or, here's why i think something else. You know the sort of exchange where each party gets some benefit or enjoyment out of it however the ultimate result relates to your initial viewpoints. However, nothing you've said so far is actually responsive too or engaging with the material. You're long on assertions and short on actually discussing. Okay, you've got an opinion... anyone can give me an opinion though. If that's the role you wish to fill i don't need you for it. There are a hundred thousand other kenji tomikis out there who i could also hear say to me 'x will beat y', or 'y will beat x'. The only thing someone needs to produce utterances relating to someone being ahead of someone else in the horse races is a mostly functional neuro-motor cortex.

Talking with a drone is not very interesting (or useful) though. What is more interesting is, by what means does one thing come ahead of another? Is it possible for someone to come here and talk about interesting things without dragging hysterics into the mix too? I know i at least don't come to this part of sherdog because im looking forward to a round of dickwaving contests. If you would like having a conversation about things like how Snyder and Sadulaev match up, please be my guest. Elsewise, i'll be the first to do us both a favor and just not reply.

Last edited:
Back