Abandon Women's MMA

Big Fat Ross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a lot of trash and should be expelled from the UFC. The fighters are all too inconsistent.

They should have a separate company to showcase their non-existent abilities.

Male fighters are inconsistent.

I don't listen to white belts.

But better to watch. Higher skill level.
You see more low skilled female fighters because WMMA isn't as deep so more lower level fighters make it to the big show, but the top tier is pretty good.

It's the same as HW it's not because HWs are inherently less skilled there are less of them so more unskilled ones get to be signed.

If they aren't Oiled or tossed in Marinara sauce...I can't take womens fighting seriously.

A lot of them have very little skill but there are some talented broads that are worth watching and they need opponents.

joined today

pipe down cumbelt

Agreed. It's a joke watching those pillow fisted bitches. I don't buy these watered down cards.

The day I listen to a poster like you will be a sad day indeed. You degenerate piece of garbage.
tumblr_inline_oggdvrYr3f1u0rpgn_500.gif

You see more low skilled female fighters because WMMA isn't as deep so more lower level fighters make it to the big show, but the top tier is pretty good.

It's the same as HW it's not because HWs are inherently less skilled there are less of them so more unskilled ones get to be signed.

That's ridiculous. See women's boxing. It's been around forever and if you're impressed by today's skill level that says something about the fan.

It will never be deep. There will be a diamond or 2in the rough but this is fighting and women and fighting will never mix well.

That's ridiculous. See women's boxing. It's been around forever and if you're impressed by today's skill level that says something about the fan.

It will never be deep. There will be a diamond or 2in the rough but this is fighting and women and fighting will never mix well.
HW will never be deep either but we still watch it lol.

Using a GIF as you have no real value to add to the topic. Good one. You lack intelligence.
theres nothing to add, other than call you an idiot and tell you to pipe down.... that pretty much sums up all that needs to be said

so pipe down, ya idiot

Back