Abandon Women's MMA

I like WMMA. I think TS is out of his element and takes things to personal. PVZ was never that great. WMMA is cool get over it.

Ronda a woman is the biggest name in MMA, other than conor.

TS posts the day after an event where Smith-Aldana was the FOTN.

The men had like ten opportunities to put on a better fight than Aldana-Smith but could not.

It is a lot of trash and should be expelled from the UFC. The fighters are all too inconsistent.

They should have a separate company to showcase their non-existent abilities.

Abandon your account.

I enjoy it just fine. Not sure what you morons bitch about constantly.

I'd love to, and have the most part. I'm rarely able to watch cards live due to the time difference so I mainly watch the following day and always fast-forward unless it's JJ (kinda enjoy her fights).

This discussion has zero chance of being productive - we just want to know what your previous account was - don't let us down TS.

It seems to be the majority agree with me and that women's fights are on the most part garbage.

Those who disagree have resorted to petty insults that sum up their intelligence levels.

It is a lot of trash and should be expelled from the UFC. The fighters are all too inconsistent.

6a00d8341c5e0053ef0192ac6a28e3970d-pi

Go back and watch the first 20 or so UFC events. You would have thought the same thing about a lot of the legends/pioneers of the sport.

Go back and watch the first 20 or so UFC events. You would have thought the same thing about a lot of the legends/pioneers of the sport.

Nonsense. Men have shown to improve in this sport. Women have always been garbage.

Paige and Michelle are both better fighters than Perry, so let's get rid of him first.

That's ridiculous. See women's boxing. It's been around forever and if you're impressed by today's skill level that says something about the fan.

It will never be deep. There will be a diamond or 2in the rough but this is fighting and women and fighting will never mix well.
I recall watching women's boxing 2 decades ago. Still shit? I am not surprised. Fighting is just not for females physically or mentally.

its 2016 not 1956 TS. sexist fuck. hand on heart, those "pillow fisted bitches" would probably show you up

The womens matches are generally of a poorer quality than the mens and ronda is the only female draw in the history of MMA. The sad facts are a lot of rondss audience are perverted teenagers and not mma fighting purists.
I think there should be a seperate sister company for womens fights so the larger audience dont have to watch them on main cards.

Back