Aaron Pico vs. Leandro Higo @ Bellator 206, San Jose

Pico should avenge his loss.

Got to respect Aaron Pico. He is like the anti Venom Page.

Random thought, is Bellator trying to clear the path for James’ title shot? I wouldn’t be shocked if he were to get one if he were to win his next match

No guarantee that he wins. And there is aprox. A 0% chance that he beats Caldwell.

Yes. I predict James will fight for a vacant BW title by the end of this year or early next year.

Yes. I predict James will fight for a vacant BW title by the end of this year or early next year.
Caldwell hasn’t vacated and said he plans on coming back down,but your prediction is starting to look more and more probable

Random thought, is Bellator trying to clear the path for James’ title shot? I wouldn’t be shocked if he were to get one if he were to win his next match

No guarantee that he wins. And there is aprox. A 0% chance that he beats Caldwell.

Thought its already been pretty much confirmed, if Gallagher wins his fight he'll fight for the title in Ireland next. Sounds like thats a done deal just not sure if its gonna be Caldwell. he seems like he wants FW title fight so maybe vacant title or interim?

Ricky is a good test for Gallagher but yeah he's on a path to have the easiest run to a title shot ever.

This is a seriously awesome match. I think this is a match where Pico will be drug into the last second of the fight and we can see how durable he is.

Great fight. Man, Pico is really on the fast track in MMA.

Bellator usually shelters their prospects but Pico seems to take real challenges. Respect.

Very tough fight for a very young fighter. I think Pico needs to go at least one round before stepping up like this but we'll see.

This fight will prove if Pico is for real or just a hype machine,

But it's too early to call him a hype machine for being just a young dude.

Looking forward to this fight,

And props to Bellator and Coker for making this fight.

Big step up for pico. But I'm a huge fan who thinks that he'll perform well here

What a stupid uncalled for match up, but Scott Coker continually does this crap. Instead of having Leandro Higo fighting say, Dominic Mazzotta in his actual Bantamweight weight class and having he's in such a hurry Aaron Pico fight say Henry Corrales or John Teixeira in his featherweight weight class, Scott Coker puts these two against each other. Absolutely lame.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Higo

Even if he has no intention of fighting at 155lbs again?

Only needs to avenge it if he returns to the weight class imo

Meh, not even then in my opinion. I don't think Conor McGregor has to avenge his loss against Joe Duffy (as an example).

Back