A well known bodybuilder goes on a racist rant!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is some sad pathetic shit! I never had much respect for this guy for wanting to slap a kid with a bit of a disability and now he goes on a racist rant on his ex girlfriend:

Embed:

Thought it would be Jay Cutler, for some reason I never trusted that motherfucker.

Thought it would be Jay Cutler, for some reason I never trusted that motherfucker.

Jay seems like decent people but I don't know much about him. What does your purple highlight mean?

When was this recorded?

Shit gonna get real for auld Rich.

I wouldn't have quite happily slapped this shit head around following his slapping a tard stunt but now some brother is gonna do it for sure.

Peice of shit.

'You let :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s kiss you on the cheek" wtf! Why can't we hear what the Other person person is saying? "You added him as a friend on Facebook" lol it's like listening to a 13 year old.

I wonder what his favorite pizza chain is.

Proper thought this was gunna be a video featuring Lee Priest haha

Wouldn't call Piana a bodybuilder he's more of a legit mutant since he's basically made out of oil these days

I dunno, he was cool with Vegan Gains and the other one who punched him.

Wow what a buffoon. He said "hang yourself from a rope" lmao you hang yourself WITH a rope you idiot. Smh unbelievable

As a black guy, I now want to fuck his wife, knowing he's going to be kicking over tables and empty protein bottles in a rage when he finds out.

<41>

He's the least intimidating bodybuilder out there. Probably gases in 30 seconds and couldn't even hurt that retard he smacked up.

This gonna come back to haunt him if he runs for President one day

not gonna defend a guy who left humanity behind but this seems like a set up and we just listen to an audio recording, same thing happend to The Gibson

Last edited:
and no one is surprised the Rich Piana is a shitty person. Also, I'm willing to bet that he was noticeably winded from saying like three sentences - I wonder how this guy's heart doesn't explode.

and no one is surprised the Rich Piana is a shitty person. Also, I'm willing to bet that he was noticeably winded from saying like three sentences - I wonder how this guy's heart doesn't explode.

yeah me too, the guy has openly said he is on a bunch of shit, steroids, some sort of injections idk what, shakes of god knows what that contain alot of caffeine and still not dead

As a black guy, I now want to fuck his wife, knowing he's going to be kicking over tables and empty protein bottles in a rage when he finds out.

<41>

He's the least intimidating bodybuilder out there. Probably gases in 30 seconds and couldn't even hurt that retard he smacked up.

Back