A well known bodybuilder goes on a racist rant!!!

WTF was that all about though? Vegan Gains is weird.

First he trashed just about everyone in his videos and then he talks to those guys and he's all friendly to them and kissing ass.
Have you seen Vegan Gains interact with people? He's definitely some awkward nerd who e-thugs online but is an awkward bitch in person. The only difference from the average e-thug is that he lifts weights.

Sadly, the weight-lifting doesn't offset his weird-looking face and gigantic head.

yeah me too, the guy has openly said he is on a bunch of shit, steroids, some sort of injections idk what, shakes of god knows what that contain alot of caffeine and still not dead

"Contain a lot of caffeine"

Seriously.

Considering how much stuff this guy is on.

I don't follow bodybuilding at all but Rich Piana instantly came to mind for some reason.

rich is all natty. He just takes 3.5 scoops of mutant whey instead of the recommended 3 scoops.

words of any known language are insufficient to convey in a meaningful, definitive manner just how incredibly irrelevant this is to anyone with even a semi-functioning brain.

I had always assumed that this douche idolized black people because he even got skin cancer to try to look more like them.

Why did I know it was gonna be Rich Piana?

Back