A weird quote from Dana yesterday, about Lawler

Lawler had a ridiculous 2014 to get that belt... Dana isn't rushing to book the guy again.

The fact that Hendricks is getting another shot... Makes it so difficult for me to watch this fight.

the sherdog forum of wanting to see lawler vs hendricks 3

is like 90% no

We well all thought this rematch was pointless right now but making us WAIT for it until it happens while the contenders are knocking each others out...it makes it beyond annoying.

Hendricks and Lawler is just strange. Everytime they fight each other its weird as fuck.

Like a half sparring match or something.

I'm sure the match has to be made, but their fights are awful. I dont know what it is. They get in the cage together and its just bad. Outside of fighting each other they are absolute beasts.

Fuck Lawler Hendricks 3. I'm almost sure, too, that whatever card that fight gets stuck to will suck ass.

The fact that Hendricks is getting another shot... Makes it so difficult for me to watch this fight.

Agree and I won't be watching that fight. I'll just check Sherdog later for the PBP and results.

Agree and I won't be watching that fight. I'll just check Sherdog later for the PBP and results.

Agreed. The division has been on hold for too long.

also, GSP summer return?:confused:

Make Rory vs Lombard for a shot at Lawler

Why Dana is so insistent on a 3rd Lawler-Hendricks fight and not a Bones-Gus rematch is the real question.

I'm so sick of these immediate rematches. Let the guys get a couple more fights under their belt and change as fighters a little bit before we see them fight again.

Rory needs to wait his turn. Lawler vs Johny is the right fight to make. If you want UFC to let popularity dictate fights, give CM Punk a title shot in his first fight you crybabies.

Back