A weird quote from Dana yesterday, about Lawler

Why Dana is so insistent on a 3rd Lawler-Hendricks fight and not a Bones-Gus rematch is the real question.

Something going on there... Both Rory and Hector deserve title shots. Yet the UFC seems determined to pretend they don't. My guess is they feel Rory gets the title, their cash cow GSP would be less interested on returning and Hector well I have no clue what the deal is there, he's getting up there in age, you would think the UFC. But then you have White ready to give the Irish mouth piece a title shot with w win over Siver!

The whole thing is becoming more and more like the ugly child of Don King/VinceMcMahon fuck fest.

It is no wonder the UFC'd growth has come to a grinding halt.

God damn we have to wait so long for a fight nobody cares about, then hate to say it there will prolly be an injury or something that delays things even further

i was fine with the rematch at first but not if it happens in July or so. That's just ridiculous and holding up the entire division.

Go spank to Rory images clown. You Rory fans are delusional. Worse than McGoat fans.

I agree with your original comment, as fans we should get to see these guys actually fight. But this reaction is downright DC level, buddy just trolled you bad. And Mcgoat fans are acting as though Connor is entitled whete Rory actually is

Go spank to Rory images clown. You Rory fans are delusional. Worse than McGoat fans.

You do realise that 90% of people DONT want to see the rubber match next right? I would be less pissed at waiting until summer for the belt to be defended if it meant Lawler vs winner of Rory vs Lombard instead of the rubber match.

Lawler vs Hendricks 3 is not the next fight to make, espeically not in fucking July.

Hendricks and Lawler is just strange. Everytime they fight each other its weird as fuck.

Like a half sparring match or something.

I'm sure the match has to be made, but their fights are awful. I dont know what it is. They get in the cage together and its just bad. Outside of fighting each other they are absolute beasts.

I think that's just a case of two fighters "finding their equal"

Wow, how do you guys not wanna see the rubbermatch? Quit complaining, we could still have boring fights with GSP as champ.

Hendricks needs to go have a 3 round fight against a top contender before he goes back for a shot at Lawler.

I'm sick of Hendricks. Even when he gets beaten he still manages to piss me off. I guess being offered a rematch isn't exactly his fault, but whatever.

That sucks - was hoping to see Lawler defend his title earlier than that...

Champs get to take as much time off as they want it seems like. Is normal.

Wow, how do you guys not wanna see the rubbermatch? Quit complaining, we could still have boring fights with GSP as champ.

Apart from the Shields fight, every GSP title fight was better than Lawler vs Hendricks 2.

I don't get why Hendricks gets such preferential treatment. He's had a ton of close fights but not a single title defense, why book him for an instant rematch? They should have him fight Lombard instead, whoever wins that fight is going to be a much more compelling contender.

Most of us would like to see it but a bit further down the line. New fights should take preference unless the circumstances are exceptional.

Hendricks and Lawler is just strange. Everytime they fight each other its weird as fuck.

Like a half sparring match or something.

I'm sure the match has to be made, but their fights are awful. I dont know what it is. They get in the cage together and its just bad. Outside of fighting each other they are absolute beasts.

My thoughts too

My only guess is that right after the fight Dana felt Johnny was robbed of the decision and offered him an instant rematch.

Back