A underlooked reason why Holloway will beat Poirier

SquamtaOrthoptera2

rip Conor Mcgoat
Banned
Reaction score
If we compare their performances against Conor.

Although Conor brutally outclassed Holloway and put a beating on him, Holloway managed to stay in it.

Poirier by contrast was beaten badly and was stopped early.

Both are Conors leftovers, but one wasn't completely mangled up at the end of the fight.

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDustin%2BPoirier%2B2%2B(1).gif

giphy.gif

based on that reasoning, al iaquinta would beat conor, since khabib had a tougher time with al than he did with conor.

mma math doesnt work.

So MMATH?

<{cruzshake}><36>

Holloway will win because he’s better.

I think I know why it was underlooked...
People don't give Conor credit, he dosen't just give fighters a raise when he fights, he literally keeps them relevant for years.

Holloway and Poirier are still relevant because they fought Conor and lost years ago.

That is the conor magic.

People don't give Conor credit, he dosen't just give fighters a raise when he fights, he literally keeps them relevant for years.

Holloway and Poirier are still relevant because they fought Conor and lost years ago.

That is the conor magic.
Siver, Brimage, Brandao

That is the conor magic.

Holloway and Poirier are still relevant because they've been winning fights impressively, unlike your hero.

Stop trolling.

I guess Raquel Pennington would beat Cyborg too, since she lasted much longer against Nunes than Cyborg did.

MMA Math doesn't work. There's too many variables as to why any fight turns out the way it does. I have a feeling Poirier is beating Holloway.

I honestly wonder what type of human makes and posts on these weird conor gimmick accounts.

scary stuff.

I honestly wonder what type of human makes and posts on these weird conor gimmick accounts.

scary stuff.
Conor is a special type of fighter, he will be back, threads about him will come daily.

based on that reasoning, al iaquinta would beat conor, since khabib had a tougher time with al than he did with conor.

mma math doesnt work.
Al didn’t give him a harder time at all
Al lost 50-43
McGregor landed more shots in round 3 than AL did in the whole fight
Not to mention Conor won a rematch, all AL did was survive
Khabib even said it

And both of them are now better versions of themselves

They're also fighting 10lbs heavier

Too many variables

Back