A Thread About Bellator Salaries, Link Included

IDK if people are too stupid to understand numbers or they are being intentionally deceiving. It its not about the amount of money they are getting paid, is about the PERCENTAGE OF REVENUE they are being paid. Jesus Christ its not hard to understand.

The UFC is by far more popular and generates waaaaaaay more revenue than Bellator, yet the fighters are only getting a small fraction of that revenue THEY are producing. The UFC, by virtue of being the leading giant of the industry and generating billions, should be paying double or even triple what they are paying some fighters. Yet, because they have such a stranglehold on the market they can share a small fraction of the revenue and keep a large chunk for themselves.

Sure, if you are a top 5 contender you are making 6 figures per fight, or if you are Conor McGregor you can make millions. But the rest are stuck with 12k/12k-50k/50k contracts or above that if they are veterans.

Funny how all the Union n Association people never come at Bellator n PFL for there payouts. Just last year Bellator was paying 1500/1500 to win n show. And when it was still WSOF some of the prelim guys were getting $750 win/show.

It’s like I get it they have beef with Dana/Zuffa but u can’t turn a blind eye to the other promotions handing these kind of payouts to fighters.

Corey Anderson is getting hundreds of thousands of dollars per fight good for him saying he made more in 2 fights then 10 in the UFC so clearly Bellator can pay there prelim fighters more also just like the UFC can.
Because if there was a Bellator union they'd still get the same split of revenue lol

Funny how all the Union n Association people never come at Bellator n PFL for there payouts. Just last year Bellator was paying 1500/1500 to win n show. And when it was still WSOF some of the prelim guys were getting $750 win/show.

It’s like I get it they have beef with Dana/Zuffa but u can’t turn a blind eye to the other promotions handing these kind of payouts to fighters.

Corey Anderson is getting hundreds of thousands of dollars per fight good for him saying he made more in 2 fights then 10 in the UFC so clearly Bellator can pay there prelim fighters more also just like the UFC can.
Unless they were fighting in California or a commission that releases these stats, all off those $1500/1500 figures are fake and made up.

Lol the TS is hilarious. UFC starting purses are 13K/13K which are laughably bad when you realize UFC makes 10 times the profits off Bellator. Is 13K a liveable wage when you are supposedly fighting in the A leagues and televised on ESPN?

4 and 4 Isn't too bad for a tryout. Once you become a Bellator regular then it's goes up A coworker's son fought on a Bellator show and made 6K total, so I think he did 3 and 3. He decided not to keep fighting though. I also know a guy who fought in a tiny promotion and literally made like 100 dollars. 8K to win sounds way better than 100 bucks.

interesting that Usman with 1 Bellator fight can make more if he wins than Primus will who is the former champ.

I just told you it’s not meant to be a living wage. It’s a tryout. It’s not televised. Those fighters are not bringing much revenue to the event. Those fighters are usually already signed to other orgs where they make their “living wage.” Let it go dude. You’re wrong. And the sad thing is I’ve told you ALL OF THIS several times in your hit piece threads.

You’re just rehashing the same tired points over and over again like you work for the UFC. Where’s your outrage for such a big company like the UFC paying Contender series fighters 5k. I couldn’t nelp but notice you glossed over that.

i read if a ufc fighter has to have a job like being a cop or teacher than the ufc needs to pay better. so if bellator fighters who are on the prelims make low money an work as a cop or teacher dont need to get more money either?

jake hager didnt have to try out to get bigger money in bellator.

i read if a ufc fighter has to have a job like being a cop or teacher than the ufc needs to pay better. so if bellator fighters who are on the prelims make low money an work as a cop or teacher dont need to get more money either?

Neither did CM Punk, I wonder why...

They're regional fighters, they don't expect to be earning enough to do MMA full time.

so they can make the same min as the ufc. all i read if ufc fighters who who work as a cop or teacher is bad but there are a lot of belaltor fighters with other jobs.

so how much money can the guy getting 4k? those are the same sponsors any fighter can have cause they can use social media.

i know a regional fighter sponsored by osh gosh bgosh. Makes 100k a year from them and all the children’s clothes he wants.

Isn't those guys pretty much in a DWCS platform? A audition to get a full time contract? Correct me if im wrong but Coker has always had those type of fights in his regime. Both Hawaii shows when I went was loaded with local fighters on the undercard who pretty much fighting to “impress” Bellator staff. I know that pay sucks but im positive thats the concept of it

Reactions: TCE
Dam other then those 2 guys making 4k/4k Bellator fighters are paid better then I thought.
I thought the same thing, especially compared to a few years ago. Everybody else is making minimum 10k to show.

Bellator has lost a ton of money except for when they had the DAZN deal. Bellator is also way off the radar. No one really cares about them so what they pay fighters isn't going to get clicks and generate debate - so media doesn't talk about it. They talk about UFC because they are massively profitable and the pinnacle of the sport.

so they can make the same min as the ufc. all i read if ufc fighters who who work as a cop or teacher is bad but there are a lot of belaltor fighters with other jobs.

It's like a contender series fight. Fighters make 5/5 for contender series fights.

Isn't those guys pretty much in a DWCS platform? A audition to get a full time contract? Correct me if im wrong but Coker has always had those type of fights in his regime. Both Hawaii shows when I went was loaded with local fighters on the undercard who pretty much fighting to “impress” Bellator staff. I know that pay sucks but im positive thats the concept of it
It is and guess what, Contender Series guys make 5K/5K lol. Talk about pathetic about a billion dollar company paying that

Bellator pays about 40% of revenue to fighters. Apples <> Oranges

Dude your arguments are pathetic. Jake Hager already had a name and that’s why he didn’t have to try out. Just stop responding with you’re tired ass arguments, it’s pretty pathetic. You hate Bellator and Scott Coker, we get it.

mickey gall make 5k that be a no.
I have no idea what you are trying to say. Something about Mickey Gall, I guess. Could you maybe use better grammar and punctuation?

Back