A single round can sway someone’s net worth millions of dollars

Hate to be the one.....

Inferior sports are way more popular.
Well, how popular do you want mma to be? Do you want them all to be douches like the top guys in mainstream sports, wear dumb clothes, talk about "building brands" and have partnerships with Nike and reality shows?

That shit makes me sick. Look what happened to Conor when he hit the big time. Isn't it enough that you like that sport? Bigger isn't always better.

A single flap of a butterfly's wing in China can jumpstart a chainlink of events to ensure I end up taking your little sister to prom and getting into dat' cake too.. however it doesn't always work out for everybody. Soembody has got to come out on top. Or not. Shit happens.. possibilities.. too many. Things could have always been a little better or worse for any thing really.

A single flap of a butterfly's wing in China can jumpstart a chainlink of events to ensure I end up taking your little sister to prom and getting into dat' cake too.. however it doesn't always work out for everybody. Soembody has got to come out on top. Or not. Shit happens.. possibilities.. too many. Things could have always been a little better or worse for any thing really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back