Crime A shooting in Jacksonville, Florida, has left multiple people and the shooter dead, officials say

I want angry white men to stop murdering innocent people.

Do you think that’s something worth striving for?
Angry white men killing people are a problem? Or they are so rare that everyone is perpetuated to infinity by your cult?

Oh look the 9th mass shooting recently that nobody heard about, that your cult buried.

“You quoted me first!”

You are mentally unwell lmao.
I'm not the one who accuses other posters on a karate forum of being the p word lmao.

I'm not the one who accuses other posters on a karate forum of being the p word lmao.
This has got to be a record of white (lmao) flags for you.

This is fucking stupid. Also, white man bad.
Black supremacist mows down 62 white people at a Christmas parade 21 months later: No motive

Transgender terrorist attacks a Christian school and writes a manifesto 5 months later: No motive

White killer shoots up a Dollar Tree Hours later: Motive declared a hate crime, details of manifesto are released

lol enter brainwashed cultists like @Dizzy to blindly follow orders

Black supremacist mows down 62 white people at a Christmas parade 21 months later: No motive

Transgender terrorist attacks a Christian school and writes a manifesto 5 months later: No motive

White killer shoots up a Dollar Tree Hours later: Motive declared a hate crime, details of manifesto are released

lol enter brainwashed cultists like @Dizzy to blindly follow orders
Another white dude went on a hate fueled rampage hours after a transgender attack almost a year ago? Wasn’t that person identifying as a white male?

Are you ok? Don’t murder anyone while you think on that.

Another white dude went on a hate fueled rampage hours after a transgender attack almost a year ago? Wasn’t that person identifying as a white male?

Are you ok? Don’t murder anyone while you think on that.
Any other rare exception to the norm? I guess that’s factually accurate. Good thing we have the media and sheep like you to go after the neither the symptom nor the disease

Post #211 and post #215 say hold my beer.
And you should be thanking me, you learned something this evening.
Can’t quote me quoting you first like you claimed?

Here, I can quote your lonely ass quoting me first. Watch:
So shocking and totally out of the ordinary to see yet another white dude going on a hate filled killing spree.
My first post itt.
Majority of mass shooting suspects are black.
Your response to that.

Lol

Can’t quote me quoting you first like you claimed?

Here, I can quote your lonely ass quoting me first. Watch:

My first post itt.

Your response to that.

Lol
Post #211 and post #215 say what's happening, what's up, got that purp' fired up.

I don’t speak busted white guy, I speak english.

<6>
Posts #211 and #215 say what's happening, what's up, got Patron in the cup.

Post #211 and post #215 say what's happening, what's up, got that purp' fired up.
But that wasn't the first interaction between you two in this thread. Funny when someone is verifiably wrong, but they stick to their guns no matter how pathetic they look.

But that wasn't the first interaction between you two in this thread. Funny when someone is verifiably wrong, but they stick to their guns no matter how pathetic they look.
<{MingNope}>

Back