A sex doll brothel is opening in Toronto

I just looked over their selection

kmp5RHz.jpg

WgMI3fe.jpg
Jesus Christ I'd objectify the shit out of that first doll. If you can't afford fees do you think it is cool to cruise in there with like 4 of your buddies and run a train?

Years ago i saw a youtube video on how to make an artificial vagina. Didn't actually look like one, well not one i've ever seen anyway!
It involved an large empty soft drink bottle, a plastic bag, lubricant, and hot water, if i recall. No i didn't make one. I did think about it i have to admit.
Actually i think there were a number of similar videos.

you know, with all the shit women bitch about nowadays, this one should be at the top of the list lol. if almost life-life chicks are available for sexual needs with just a bit of cash, real women for most guys are practically useless haha.

Jesus Christ I'd objectify the shit out of that first doll. If you can't afford fees do you think it is cool to cruise in there with like 4 of your buddies and run a train?
as long as you guys are all good with only one cleaning at the end, I am sure they would be good.

<{clintugh}>

Plus you know there will be judgement and double standards leveled at men for using these!

5-when-a-man-buys-a-sex-toy-humor.jpg

It sounds like a horror movie.

Could be a good way for beginners to practice heel hooks.

Would, if it was opening day and I was the first customer..

Would, if it was opening day and I was the first customer..

yeah, i don't know how they can make sure it's cleaned properly and who would actually take such a job.

Back