A sex doll brothel is opening in Toronto

DariusTheGreat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
North America's first known sex doll brothel will open in Toronto next month, offering sexual services with six silicone dolls. According to the website for Aura Dolls, the company wants to bring a new way to achieve sexual needs "without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with"

sex_doll.jpg

P.S. The brothel is expected to open in a shopping plaza on Yonge St., south of Sheppard Ave., on Sept. 8.

This is probably very good news to some of you freaks LOL.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...nown-sex-doll-brothel-opening-in-toronto.html

They're actually pretty attractive and almost look real! https://www.auradolls.com/our-dolls

According to a survey, most people are actually ok with it.

Would you have a problem with a sex doll brothel opening in your city?
Yes. It objectifies women and I wouldn't want it in my community. 27.76% (2,205 votes)
No. It's not illegal. Live and let live, I say. 55.79% (4,431 votes)
Maybe. It makes me deeply uncomfortable. 16.44% (1,306 votes)
Total Votes: 7,942

Last edited:
Lol if you get busted going into one of these

North America's first known sex doll brothel will open in Toronto next month, offering sexual services with six silicone dolls.
If this place gets more than six customers, humanity is lost.

{<doc}

I guarantee Trudeau is somehow behind this

What do you flush them out with in between Customers... Christ, just sounds nasty thinking about it

this sounds like the genesis of a superbacteria or virus.

Can't be doing with the judgemental stares of these dolls. Give me a 5$ toothless crack head any day

Would Canadian laws prohibit the German style brothels? Those are top notch from what I've researched.

Their website says they "highly recommend" condoms. So their cleaning procedure (barf) doesn't even guarantee anything against STDs. That's just gross. Just buy a fleshlight + imagination at that point.

When will we get those holograms like in the movie Eraser?

Watch out for demonstrations by sex workers complaining about unfair competition.

Who’s the poor bastard that has to clean them?

Back