A possible Iran war with minimal US forces on the ground

Saudi funded Sunni radicals attack the US on 9/11.

The US attacks Afghanistan and Iraq.

The US, France, and England attack Libya.

Iraqi vacuum leads to ISIS taking control of massive swaths of the region.

US extends the War on Terror to ... everywhere...

Sunni extremists destabilize Syria with US support.

Houthis revolt in Yemen, a safe haven for AQAP.

KSA use US weapons and logistical support to commit war crimes against Yemenis and create the worst humanitarian crisis of all time (just a couple of years removed from the Syrian refugee crisis).

Meanwhile Iran hasn’t started a war in over 200 years and they’re the cause of the unrest.

I was gonna post my thoughts in this thread, but this post says everything I possibly could and better

This Iran thing by a certain political sect seems like boredom and wanting to pick a fight somewhere just because

Saudi led-bloc don't view this as sectarian war but war on terror. The Iranian R.guard is basically a terrorist entity and will be targetted obsessively similar to how the Turks go after the Kurds. This will be KURDS 2.0.

Nobody really would be able to refrain this from Iran. They have lost all political shield. They have pushed their luck over the limit. The Missiles on Riyadh is a clear cut pretext for mobilizing a coalition and invading Iran

It would make a nice change if we jumped on board for a Saudi lead war ON terror rather than the war OF terror they have traditionally provided the financial and ideological backing for .

Well I look forward to seeing how the S-400 anti aircraft systems Iran has, will stand up against US made air.

My guess, is that it is a good time to buy Lockheed, Raytheon, and Boeing stock, as they are about to have plenty of replacement orders coming in, if this happens.
The moment they switch them on they make themselves giant targets for long range missies
They would probably get a kill or 2 but i suspect they wont be any sort of game changer in an all out war, they might be enough to discourage some kind of limited strike or israeli attacks tho

Libtards be like "Iran is the good guy" Lol!!!! There is a little something called "intelligence" you know, reliable information? Yea, it shows Iran is a terrorist state.

I don't understand this boards dilemma with accepting the facts on this. Iran as a state, as a government is openly terrorist.

This is an extension of the centuries old Shia vs Sunni conflict and guess what? The Sunni government in Saudi Arabia has been making huge efforts to align themselves with the West by improving women's rights and cooperating on other fronts. They even get along with Israel.

Iran on the other hand want to push Israel into the and fund terrorist proxy wars against pretty much everyone. They want to rule the middle East and the middle East doesn't want that. It's simple.

Libtards be like "Iran is the good guy" Lol!!!! There is a little something called "intelligence" you know, reliable information? Yea, it shows Iran is a terrorist state.

I don't understand this boards dilemma with accepting the facts on this. Iran as a state, as a government is openly terrorist.

This is an extension of the centuries old Shia vs Sunni conflict and guess what? The Sunni government in Saudi Arabia has been making huge efforts to align themselves with the West by improving women's rights and cooperating on other fronts. They even get along with Israel.
Intelligence like ‘Iraq having a WMD program on wheels’ and ‘Saddam working with Al qaeda’? That kind of intelligence? What’s your take on our intelligence on Trump and Russia?

Iran on the other hand want to push Israel into the and fund terrorist proxy wars against pretty much everyone. They want to rule the middle East and the middle East doesn't want that. It's simple.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Intelligence like ‘Iraq having a WMD program on wheels’ and ‘Saddam working with Al qaeda’? That kind of intelligence? What’s your take on our intelligence on Trump and Russia?

Have you done no research at all?

-Shia hit squads in Iraq killing Americans.
-Yemen
-Hamas

etc etc etc etc.

Why pretend like they're not carrying out terrorism all over? Heck they even spread propaganda about Canada's treatment of indigenous people and use their embassy as a launch pad to harass Iranians in Canada. You need to educate yourself on the Iranian government.

This forum is fast becoming a leftist echo chamber. I can't find many places where you guys would be the majority on this. Nobody is saying Sunnis or Saudi Arabia are innocent. But to suggest that Iran isn't a terrorist state is just despicable.

Is this about Trump? I know you guys like to form your ideology and policy around undermining Trump ever since you contracted Trump derangement syndrome.

Is that it?

Are you retard son?

So you want another country destroyed and people killed based on a made up story?

For the first time the US has the luxury to go to war without being the majority of the forces on the ground but provide with about 10-12% of the ground forces.

The Iran Nuclear deal plus Irans global ambitions and the regional unrest it has created pushed things to a point of no return. A military confrontation at this point is as certain as the white wall on your room is white.

A similar campaign against the Kurds will soon enough come against Iranian IRGC regime. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Indonesia and Malaysia will declare them as terrorist state and all the people and groups linked to it also. No U.N or International laws will be able to politically stand in the way of this intensive hunt and invasion on all individuals allied with the current IRGC led-regime and their political views and they are basically accountable for the destablization of the region and arming the houthis. They will probably declare war on them within the next 1-2 to year if not late this year. The US will mostly definitely join and take this huge opportunity to their advantage and to finally finish off a foe with the asistance of others who have issues with that same foe.

As a result Israel might attack south-Lebanon and even invade it while Yemen will also get fully invaded by the new Saudi coalition either hired Asian army or Egyptians.

Iran is away from war 1 missile launched into another region as it has been providing houthis and this will give the Saudis and their coalitions the green light on international laws to defend it's security against any terrorist entity. The Iranians will soon become Kurds 2.0 once blacklisted worldwide and then you will see an intense manhunt to follow. No International law, United nations, NATO or anyone will be able to contest this or deny it. The Saudi led-coalition will be absolutely in the right to put this to a stop just like how Turkey is hunting the Kurds everywhere they see them from Syria to Iraq. I forsee the Iranian IRGC and the Ayatul Khoemini supporters to come under 10-times larger man-hunt and blacklisted everywhere plus a very large invasion from different axis at the same time happening

How is Iran a terrorist state?

This forum is fast becoming a leftist echo chamber. I can't find many places where you guys would be the majority on this. Nobody is saying Sunnis or Saudi Arabia are innocent. But to suggest that Iran isn't a terrorist state is just despicable.

Is this about Trump? I know you guys like to form your ideology and policy around undermining Trump ever since you contracted Trump derangement syndrome.

Is that it?

Is that it?
Lol, so you disagree with our intelligence about trump, right?

Is that it?
Iran is most definitely a bad actor. Not even going into the regional problems that they produce for 3rd party actors, including our allies, and just keeping to things that they have done to the US, they are definitely an enemy.

They funneled weapons, technology, and fighters into Iraq. The most egregious example of this are the EFPs, an extremely deadly form of IED that killed Americans in Iraq.

They have launched cyber attacks on Saudi Aramco and the US stock market, and potentially others.

Their government continues to needle us at every turn, actively pursuing nuclear weapons.

I fail to understand how any reasonable person can think that they are "good guys." Any explanation of this position will invariably involve, "But the US!..."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding

And most of the shit in Syria is because of Saudi Arabia funding Sunni terrorists, trying to remove Alawis from power, Shia branch that is very moderate and has allowed catholics in Syria to live peacefully.

But the terrorists are Iran, who helped the official government...

IThey funneled weapons, technology, and fighters into Iraq. The most egregious example of this are the EFPs, an extremely deadly form of IED that killed Americans in Iraq.

Iraq was attacked under false pretenses, mostly influenced by Saudi Arabia, Iran trying to help a ally is only natural.

Their government continues to needle us at every turn, actively pursuing nuclear weapons.

I fail to understand how any reasonable person can think that they are "good guys." Any explanation of this position will invariably involve, "But the US!..."

The nuclear deal has been respected what are you talking about?

Who in their right minds want to wage war with a country that is miles away, that will only cause civilians casualties and help radical muslims?

Have you done no research at all?

-Shia hit squads in Iraq killing Americans.
-Yemen
-Hamas

etc etc etc etc.

Why pretend like they're not carrying out terrorism all over? Heck they even spread propaganda about Canada's treatment of indigenous people and use their embassy as a launch pad to harass Iranians in Canada. You need to educate yourself on the Iranian government.

Iran is certainly actively pursuing their goals in the region.

Terrorism? I’m not sure if I would define it as such. Killing soldiers in Iraq, I would not define as terrorism. Same with Yemen. Funding Hamas, I think that would qualify as supporting terrorism.

Really, they act like America in that they aggressively pursue policy by supporting proxies who utilize questionable methods, including terrorism.

They haven’t done anything that makes me too concerned, considering the alternatives to just accepting their meddling. For the region, a strong Iran is preferable to Saudi Arabian and Sunni dominance.

Israel and Saudi are paying for this war. Basically the u.s military are mercenaries. For the right price they will do anyone. Maybe it will be as successful as Iraq and Afghanistan and we will have another democracy in the middle east.

Back