A plea to just let Matt Brown enjoy his win streak...

I never perceived Brown as much of a threat to anyone in the division. He's proven me wrong. That said, I expected him to weather the choke and for Silva to gas out and endure a terrible beating hence forth. It was a pleasure to witness that Brown's fortitude is a legitimate and lasting piece on the board. I can't wait to see him in there as a co-main event on a PPV card versus one of the big hitters.

I think it's fair examine how he would fair against top 5 opponents when he is the one asking for a title shot.

It should be done in a way that doesn't trash Brown as a person, but yeah.

too_long-74258.gif

Matt Brown should be allowed to fight in a costume.

Dude's such a great character.

The UFC would match him against Lombard and then booooom. byebye winning streak, Lombard then would be in the mix for the title contenders.

*claps* Seriously sherdog, seriously.

i dont think Brown is really reading many threads on the internet, if he is, its probably not affecting him as much as you think. he's manly.

What i really think you're trying to say is, "Plea to let ME enjoy his win, without making me butthurt"

Brazilians just being mad. Canadians don't want their boi Rory to be skipped out from his gift shot.

i dont think Brown is really reading many threads on the internet, if he is, its probably not affecting him as much as you think. he's manly.

What i really think you're trying to say is, "Plea to let ME enjoy his win, without making me butthurt"

Brazilians just being mad. Canadians don't want their boi Rory to be skipped out from his gift shot.

I'm not even too sure of that. My understanding is that pro MMA fighters used to post here under their full fighter names a LOT more than they do now, and there is indeed a reason for that. As it is I would be surprised if MMA fighters never checked out MMA threads during whatever down time they had. In fact, I have suspected that some top 10 or even top 5 ranked UFC fighters are actually posting here under disguised usernames.

I'm not even too sure of that. My understanding is that pro MMA fighters used to post here under their full fighter names a LOT more than they do now, and there is indeed a reason for that. As it is I would be surprised if MMA fighters never checked out MMA threads during whatever down time they had. In fact, I have suspected that some top 10 or even top 5 ranked UFC fighters are actually posting here under disguised usernames.

Like fuckin, whatever homie.

Back