• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A physical altercation between Colby and Werdum in Austrailia

8400220-1x1-940x940.jpg
Bhahaha not even close homeboy talk to me for 5 mins and you will see how wrong you are .. just calling a spade a spade the guy always starts shit with guy half his size never a guy that could floor him

Good. I hope get a hefty fine and a long suspension. A jail sentence wouldn't be bad, either.

I’m on Werdum’s side, just because he threw a boomerang at Colby Jack Cheese.
I would've gone witb Colby Jackoff Cheese or Colby Jack Cheese Biter for maximum pwnage, but this was still a good one.

Unfortunately the legal system doesn't allow for that. Werdum needs to realize he lives in the civilized world and not the favelas. You can't just punch someone because they said something you don't like.
There's a legal term called "fighting words" and in Australia I think it means words intended to incite a violent reaction are illegal.

+1. I'm white and some 9/10 and 10/10 pussies wanted the black d

Yup, it's true. I worked at a strip club for years and all the hottest girls were with black guys.

If we're being real, the main reason why so many Americans are racist is because they know they're sexually inferior. It's just a fact.

Werdum is passionate but this kind of behavior should not be celebrated imo
Acting like a classless idiot shouldn’t be celebrated by anyone either, but it is.

Werdum just giving him a taste of his own classless medicine.

Sigged so others do not forget this monumental day
Hahaha :D :D right on!. From this day forward every time a boomerang is thrown we must pay homage and respect to Werdum.

He should patent all Boomerangs in his name

290px-Boomerang.jpg

There's a legal term called "fighting words" and in Australia I think it means words intended to incite a violent reaction are illegal.
Quote the law and explain how it applies to Werdum either punching or throwing a boomerang at the head of Colby Covington.

PURE embarrassment for Covington.

He needs to find the Wizard of Oz and get some courage ASAP!!!

How about they do something about Colby and his racist rhetoric?

Because Brazil is one homogeneous race right? LOL

He was prejudiced at most, and even that is debatable if he was truly treated poorly while there.

Have they investigated Conor for assaulting commission officials?

And before someone says it wasn't on UFC property, neither was the Werdum-Covington incident.

Have they even said something about McGregor's situation? The Werdum-Covington incident apparently happened a few hours ago and we have a statement already, but they're still dead silent about McGregor. Anyways, this incident is entirely the UFC's fault. When Covington said Brazilians are filthy animals, they didn't do shit. They basically gave this guy their OK to keep running his mouth saying racially charged stuff. It was only a matter of time really until someone decided to react. If the UFC had suspended him or punished him in any way, I doubt this would have happened.

Bhahaha not even close homeboy talk to me for 5 mins and you will see how wrong you are .. just calling a spade a spade the guy always starts shit with guy half his size never a guy that could floor him
Well, since there are maybe a handful of those people that he would ever interact with anyway, chances are very low that that's who he would have a beef with.

He never starts fights with a guy could floor him?

That's weird.

He's been fighting the best HW fighters in the world for over a decade.

Don’t like Werdum much but throwing a boomerang at Colby Colbington in Australia is fucking gold.

Fair dinkum.

Look it up yourself.
You're the one that mentioned it. I assumed you would have a link on hand. Guess not.

I looked it up. No, the law doesn't give Werdum the authority to do that.

Yeah but he's black.

If you're an athletic black man in America you can fuck pretty much anything you want. White cucks will be begging you to film you banging their wives and daughters.
B.s you're a moron . Maybe a bunch of pussys like you but there everywhere right ... the jews are pushing multi culturism and idiot people are brain wshed through the control on mass media every tv show promotes queers & multi culturism in an attempt to destroy the country from the inside out . And they are already doing it and succeeding

Back