A motivated angry Fedor will clean out the division.

The guy will never sign with the UFC and even if he did he's had a tad of a break between fights, I love the guy to death but let's be real I'd be impressed if he could beat Browne or even Schaub

how do u know he is not gonna sign with the ufc..Fedor was recently asked who he wants to fight and he said Werdum so his plan is to come to the ufc and also if he is serious about fighting not just earning money

I am sorry for the majority of ignorants who haunt these boards but an angry, training hard, motivated Fedor is going to wreck some serious whoop ass on every thing that walks on two legs in the division. He is definitely not that old as of yet to still bring out that freakish speed and power that he displayed years ago if he is going balls out training on a return bid to set things straight. Not only that but I think he is going to do it easily sending people crashing into the cage. Could be wrong but I am getting this sneaky feeling he is going to surprise everyone and be a man on a mission.

absolutely ! well assuming you mean flyweight or something.

I hope a healthy, motivated, sea-level Fedor comes back with that look in his eyes! Unstoppable!

Angry or drunk, both just gets your ass kicked.

I would like to announce I am upgrading angry Fedor to which he isn't to annoyed Fedor... that he lost fights to a few certain individuals who he wants to destroy in a bad way...Werdum is among those marked for destruction by facial decomposition. Fedor is still a force to be reckoned with and I know he is coming to the u f c with VENGEANCE....

Back