A motivated angry Fedor will clean out the division.

King Crab

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I am sorry for the majority of ignorants who haunt these boards but an angry, training hard, motivated Fedor is going to wreck some serious whoop ass on every thing that walks on two legs in the division. He is definitely not that old as of yet to still bring out that freakish speed and power that he displayed years ago if he is going balls out training on a return bid to set things straight. Not only that but I think he is going to do it easily sending people crashing into the cage. Could be wrong but I am getting this sneaky feeling he is going to surprise everyone and be a man on a mission.

I am sorry for the majority of ignorants who haunt these boards but an angry, training hard, motivated Fedor is going to wreck some serious whoop ass on every thing that walks on two legs in the division. He is definitely not that old as of yet to still bring out that freakish speed and power that he displayed years ago if he is going balls out training on a return bid to set things straight. Not only that but I think he is going to do it easily sending people crashing into the cage. Could be wrong but I am getting this sneaky feeling he is going to surprise everyone and be a man on a mission.

That's unfortunate, because Fedor doesn't get angry...

The guy will never sign with the UFC and even if he did he's had a tad of a break between fights, I love the guy to death but let's be real I'd be impressed if he could beat Browne or even Schaub

Fedor wasn't even angry when CroCop was curbstomping his brother 5 feet away from him, what has made him angry now?

All this just for Fedor to lose his first fight lol

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Next to the the word Oxymoron in the dictionary, there is a caption that says "Angry Fedor."

Last edited:
The only thing Fedor is angry at is his bank balance, and that situation will be cleared up even if he takes an ass whooping in his return fight.

Fedor wasn't even angry when CroCop was curbstomping his brother 5 feet away from him, what has made him angry now?
Just because he doesn't show anger doesn't mean shit lol

And TS, I would love to see Fedor go on a killer ufc run, even if he doesn't get the belt, but he's almost 40 I'm not expecting much, and would be shocked if ufc actually pick him up.

The super tense brawl style fedor might not fair as well. But it should be very entertaining either way!

If Fedor got Angry it would be the beginning of technological singularity. He wouldn't simply take the belt....the whole world would be in trouble

Let's make "a motivated and angry Fedor" a thing

Back