A lot of people are getting cleared by USADA recently.... Jon Jones next?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Silva, Barnett, JDS etc

Jon Jones' story has remained consistent since he popped for a banned substance after his fight with DC
We have multiple UFC people saying that there's something fishy with his test results, we had him passing his in fight test, only failing the pre-fight one

Is he the next to be cleared?
Could we see The Great One return this year perhaps at HW for a third showdown with DC?

USADA is still waiting for the check to clear.

LHW is so trash we need a dominant force to come through and destroy these cans

#FREEJONES

USADA is a disgrace. Get rid of it already. JDS, Barnett, Anderson all innocent. Careers wasted by these gangsters

USADA is a disgrace. Get rid of it already. JDS, Barnett, Anderson all innocent. Careers wasted by these gangsters
Agree
USADA isn't even interested in cleaning up the sport, they're just interested in headlines

I hope so. Love him or hate him, it's better to have Jon fighting than not..

dana-white-korean-zombie-the-ultimate-fighter.jpg

I know none of you chodes claiming USADA framed Jones actually believes that

If he could prove that it was a supplement, then yes, he would just get a retroactive year suspension and able to fight. But he couldn’t prove that, so I say he’s getting at least a two year minimum and fighting next summer.

We have multiple UFC people saying that there's something fishy with his test results, we had him passing his in fight test, only failing the pre-fight one

Yeah, and those people are retards. Of course he passed one and failed the other, blood tests and urine tests don't detect the same products. Also it doesn't take a genius to understand that failing a test on weight-in day makes perfect sense : the more dehydrated you are, the easier it is for substances to reach the threshold of detection.

As far as we know for Jones, he already failed to find any tainted supplement at his CSAC meeting. His team even admitted that they went as far as testing supplements that Jones didn't take and they couldn't find any evidence of any supplement ever being tainted with turinabol in the past.

**BREAKING NEWS **
USADA says Jones was innocent every time ..............

<TrumpWrong1>

You are caught twice in your prime and you will never be considered to be a great fighter

<mma1>

Last edited:
Jones is a harder case. His csac case they stated no tainted supplement found.
So unless they magically "found" the tainted supplement that excuse is gone.

Then we know usada is worthless

2 failed tests . questionable results in the past and :

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

ladies and gentlemen i reest my case

He popped and has no excuse. He should be sentenced to death.

Hopefully not. I hope he's out until 2021, so the sport can move on.
UFC shills opinions doesn't matter. He's a cheater and will always be.

Jon is cleared.

This is what really fucks me off with dana white I can deal with his constant bull shitting but the way he makes exceptions and exemptions for dudes like Jones, mcgregor and brock & carries on like nothing happened is fucking farcical.
Eventually though this shit comes back to bite you I doubt schaub will be the only fucked off former ufc employee toohave some serious dirt on Dana.

I'll be here waiting with the popcorn.

Back