A lot of people are getting cleared by USADA recently.... Jon Jones next?

Silva, Barnett, JDS etc

Jon Jones' story has remained consistent since he popped for a banned substance after his fight with DC
We have multiple UFC people saying that there's something fishy with his test results, we had him passing his in fight test, only failing the pre-fight one

Is he the next to be cleared?
Could we see The Great One return this year perhaps at HW for a third showdown with DC?
Silva, Nog, Junior (and someone else I forgot) are all part of the same case.
Clear one, they cleared all 3 (since it is the same contaminated supplement for all 3).

Barnett was going on since forever.

So it is not like they are banging cases fast, just one case for multiple people and Barnett which has dragged its feet for years.

USADA is a disgrace. Get rid of it already. JDS, Barnett, Anderson all innocent. Careers wasted by these gangsters
It wasn’t usada fault they all failed their drug tests.

This is what really fucks me off with dana white I can deal with his constant bull shitting but the way he makes exceptions and exemptions for dudes like Jones, mcgregor and brock & carries on like nothing happened is fucking farcical.
Eventually though this shit comes back to bite you I doubt schaub will be the only fucked off former ufc employee toohave some serious dirt on Dana.

I'll be here waiting with the popcorn.
He wished Jon Jones happy birthday. Fuckin monster.

“Lighting and angles” (not srs)

3 years between the pics, lighting and filters (srs)

rt515PH.jpg

Jon Jones' story has remained consistent since he popped for a banned substance after his fight with DC
this is the most interesting thing you said.

he has been consistent. but his story is very different than "Silva, Barnett, JDS etc". i won't go into how that's different than Silva, Barnett, JDS etc, because i assume you already understand the details around their shortened sentences.

he tested his own products. none were tainted. he admitted as much in his hearing. he consistently admits that none of his products he used during training camp were tainted.

So the only reason to compare his situation to Silva, Barnett, JDS etc is to show how utterly different his situation is than theirs. possibly how fucked he is.

Last edited:
Hopefully not. I hope he's out until 2021, so the sport can move on.
UFC shills opinions doesn't matter. He's a cheater and will always be.
What about the other guys who were cleared?

Silva, Nog, Junior (and someone else I forgot) are all part of the same case.
Clear one, they cleared all 3 (since it is the same contaminated supplement for all 3).

Barnett was going on since forever.

So it is not like they are banging cases fast, just one case for multiple people and Barnett which has dragged its feet for years.

I don't believe it. A rational thread from Shadowws. I didn't think I'd see the day.

I agree with you -- and these were cases where the fighters had evidence of contaminated substances. Jon Jones clearly had no defense at the CSAC. At this point it's likely too late for him to find another contaminated substance, since even the CSAC questioned "why the Jones team tested supplements he claims he never even took". Basically the CSAC pointed out it was obvious they were testing any semi-legitimate supplement they could think of that might contain Turinabol, and found nothing.

At this point Jones has no defense, and USADA will give him 2 years. As much as I'd love to see 4 years because I hate Jones, I think 2 years is a more realistic outcome for this case.

He wasn’t cleared tho. He got a one year suspension and a violation. All that happened is they finally decided on the length of the suspension

TBE Make LHW Great Again... Bring back Jones...

Then we know usada is worthless

2 failed tests . questionable results in the past and :

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

ladies and gentlemen i reest my case
Thats just stupid man.
At 1st pic he's clearly out of shape, 2nd pic is absolutely possible to achieve naturally. Get the fuck outta here. Even if he does take steroids (which is really possible) then who cares? Everybody that wants to fight in the future is totally aware of that possibility. Let them bang.

Ufc should use this as leverage to stop using USDA and everyone but mark hunt will be happy again

I have pretty much stayed firm he will be allowed to fight next summer. 3 more years would shock me. Hell they let Silva off easy.,.

What about the other guys who were cleared?

I have no clue why anyone would see Anderson's case (who, by the way, is so "cleared" that he still got a one year suspension) and think it applies to Jones. Jones didn't fail for the same products as the Brazilian bunch and already failed to provide any tainted supplement in front of the CSAC, despite having tested all his supplements and even a bunch of others that he didn't even take.

I have no clue why anyone would see Anderson's case (who, by the way, is so "cleared" that he still got a one year suspension) and think it applies to Jones. Jones didn't fail for the same products as the Brazilian bunch and already failed to provide any tainted supplement in front of the CSAC, despite having tested all his supplements and even a bunch of others that he didn't even take.

my only point is that the process plays out. some people won't buy the outcomes no matter what. some listen. some are convinced the ufc and usada are making shit up.

We have multiple UFC people saying that there's something fishy with his test results, we had him passing his in fight test, only failing the pre-fight one
Consistent in that he's consistently had no mitigating evidence? Yeah, sure.

By "multiple UFC people" all you're really referring to is Rogan and Novitzsky, the former having no objectivity and is full of nothing but bro-science, and the latter having a conflict of interest and making a statement without all the facts (i.e. He said what he said before the CSAC hearing).

And Jones failed his in-competition drug test, hence why he had a hearing with CSAC. It's obvious you're skewing the facts to spin your desired narrative.

Facts: Jones tested positive for Turinabol in competition, he has zero mitigating evidence, lied on his supplement form, lied about taking the USADA-mandated tutorials and had his signature forged, and is a second time offender. Jones' fellow teammate, Frank Mir, also popped for Turinabol; he had no mitigating evidence and received a 2 year suspension. You won't see Jones in the UFC until 2021.

Consistent in that he's consistently had no mitigating evidence? Yeah, sure.

By "multiple UFC people" all you're really referring to is Rogan and Novitzsky, the former having no objectivity and is full of nothing but bro-science, and the latter having a conflict of interest and making a statement without all the facts (i.e. He said what he said before the CSAC hearing).

And Jones failed his in-competition drug test, hence why he had a hearing with CSAC. It's obvious you're skewing the facts to spin your desired narrative.

Facts: Jones tested positive for Turinabol in competition, he has zero mitigating evidence, lied on his supplement form, lied about taking the USADA-mandated tutorials and had his signature forged, and is a second time offender. Jones' fellow teammate, Frank Mir, also popped for Turinabol; he had no mitigating evidence and receiving a 2 year suspension. You won't see Jones in the UFC until 2021.
helax

I don't believe it. A rational thread from Shadowws. I didn't think I'd see the day.

I agree with you -- and these were cases where the fighters had evidence of contaminated substances. Jon Jones clearly had no defense at the CSAC. At this point it's likely too late for him to find another contaminated substance, since even the CSAC questioned "why the Jones team tested supplements he claims he never even took". Basically the CSAC pointed out it was obvious they were testing any semi-legitimate supplement they could think of that might contain Turinabol, and found nothing.

At this point Jones has no defense, and USADA will give him 2 years. As much as I'd love to see 4 years because I hate Jones, I think 2 years is a more realistic outcome for this case.

hahaha Thank you.
As for Jon, I am conflicted about it.
On one hand, I do agree he is an idiot. And his hearing only damage him more than did any good.
HOWEVER, the whole story was fishy, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed a victim.

but he had a lot more chances than anyone else (i.e. coke before DC fight with absolutely no repercussions from it ...well he did spend one whole night at a resort, but I digress)... I agree with the 4 years, with the stern message that next time he will be kicked out of the sport....
That might send a clear message to everyone else that even someone as Jon can be banned, what's to say about the rest???

Yes, with the string of recent news it would not surprise if Jon gets cleared. At this point the shit-show must go on.....

Back