A-list actors who have never played as a villian in a movie

sorry 4 not watching those academy awarded movies and thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome.

I'd hate to think any of my fellow Sherbros would let me linger on in ignorance.

Btw, all very decent films.

Watch them

Tom Cruise.

Jamie Foxx was the villain in Collateral.

<{imoyeah}>
Tom Cruise was clearly a villain in interview with the vampire. I think he was pretty close to being a villain in tropic thunder too.

Tom Cruise was clearly a villain in interview with the vampire. I think he was pretty close to being a villain in tropic thunder too.
Idk, he's pretty much more an anti-hero/hero in Rice's universe.

Keanu. Don’t you dare come at me with him not being A list.

Total A List... but Netflix new romantic comedy, Always Be My Maybe, has him as a total dick... it was funny as fuck. Alright, maybe not that funny, but still a solid 7.5/10.

Stallone? (In before he played a hoodlum for 3 seconds in some obscure film from 1972).

Not seen many Woody Allen films but can't imagine him as a villain (outside of, well, you know....).

Vin Diesel?

Stallone? (In before he played a hoodlum for 3 seconds in some obscure film from 1972).

Not seen many Woody Allen films but can't imagine him as a villain (outside of, well, you know....).

Vin Diesel?
Get Carter

And vin is the villain in the first fast and furious.

He doesn’t become “good” until later movies

Vin Diesel?

Came here to post Stallone. And I see someone responded with Get Carter to which I strongly disagree. That’s like saying Mel Gibson was the villain in Pay Back.

Came here to post Stallone. And I see someone responded with Get Carter to which I strongly disagree. That’s like saying Mel Gibson was the villain in Pay Back.

Yeah. Countless film heroes are technically villains.

Hell, Han Solo is one of the most iconic film heroes ever yet he is technically a villain / criminal, too. See Robin Hood, Butch Cassidy, Cool Hand Luke, Danny Ocean, Batman etc etc.

Tom cruise is never really the villain. His collateral character and the Vampire Lestat are probably the most evil (also his Harvey Weinstein impression in tropic thunder too I guess).

He's definitely been an antagonist but never a villain to my knowledge.

I haven’t seen it in so long I thought he was the bad guy?

Guess I need to watch it again.

And payback is awesome. One of my all time favorites.

I love the line where she tells him she named the dog after him <45>

Vin Diesel?
He’s played an assassin twice. I guess you could call that an anti hero, but there’s no way someone who commits murder for money wouldn’t be considered a villain in real life.

Stallone in Rambo first blood. He kills a cop then goes to jail at the end of the movie.

He takes that guy down and steals his motorcycle then wrecks it

He bust up a bunch of cops leaving the station

Stallone is supposed to play Mob Boss Greg Scarpa, I think the movie is still coming out

Back