A-level athlete Yoel Romero says he will give Anderson Silva the first shot at the title

So Yoel wants to challenge a guy who hasn't won a fight in like 15 years lol

Fought a natural hw full Jon Jones camp Cormier on less than 48 hours notice right after surgery and went 3 rounds with him. Got robbed against bisping in jankmouth town. 2 complete flukes against weidman. "Losses"

Romero would end Silva's career, and I don't want to see that happen as a huge fan of Silva.

Cormier would walk Romero.

Silva hasn't won his last 5 fights. His last win over a fighter on the current roster is 5 years ago.

Went 3 rounds with full Jon jones camp cormier on less than 48 hours notice after surgery that week.

Got robbed against the popcorn eater.

Complete flukes against weidman.

Stomped diaz.

"Current wins"

Silva did tko'd Bisping. He would matrix the hell out of Romero

<{silvanormal}>

The hell is wrong with the MW division???

First Bisping fighting Henderson in his first title defense, now Romero promising Anderson a title shot once he wins the strap...

I blame Rockhold for this mess!

If anderson survives the first 3 rds...yoel is in trouble...

It's a hard fight to predict but you couldn't count out Anderson . Yoel has been outstuck and tkod before so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Anderson could light him up. Anderson has better striking and bjj so he had a shot if yoel doesn't brutalise him first lol

He's got a pretty good chance if he doesn't spend all of his time coasting. He could've won that fight against Bisping if he'd just pressed the attack (Round 3 semi-KO notwithstanding). You can't do with that Romero, he doesn't give you many chances.

Also, I have to be honest. Jacare does deserve that shot more, but I'm biased as hell and won't really complain if Anderson gets it.

Silva hasn't won his last 5 fights. His last win over a fighter on the current roster is 5 years ago.
Very true. Silva is an old man. But sometimes old men show up young.

I dunno how smart it is to give Silva a shot. It "seems" like an easy fight, but it also could be the biggest mistake to make.

I have a feeling that Bisping will beat Yoel. Bisping is still underrated.

Back