A-level athlete marries frail nerd

On a side note. There's been rumors in the conspiracy community that Serena and her sister are men. I've been undecided for a while. Me personally I think that if she were a man that it'd be obvious because the many dudes who she was sleeping with would spill the beans and hint at it.

Serena+Williams+and+Ronald+Reagan.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder what BLM thinks if this marraige.

And like early in the day to think you scolded me for saying the hispanic linecutter was out of shape.

you fool. I made a Futurama reference/pun.

2387534dad134b37a0e02aa7716e5b358da544bbbcb5dc815de6f53c50b814cb.jpg

you fool. I made a Futurama reference/pun.

2387534dad134b37a0e02aa7716e5b358da544bbbcb5dc815de6f53c50b814cb.jpg
You quoted someone insulting her as being more of a man. Racist

Just because i know you love throwing the term around

Racist!

I say it again.

Racist

Lol, I just don't see how that's gonna work
How many active female pro athletes (or even professional entertainers) have successful marriages while still competing? I can't think of them off the top of my head but I seems like many get divorced. I feel like I noticed that trend a long time ago.

Honestly, Serena comes across as a diva, strong personality and bullheaded. It's good for sports, but for a marriage it can create problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
whowhat now?
Its because shes black.

Dont worry we can read you between the lines. You think black women are masculine.

#Racist.
#Low class.
#No filter.
#Worse than nancy grace.

Its because shes black.

Dont worry we can read you between the lines. You think black women are masculine.

#Racist.
#Low class.
#No filter.
#Worse than nancy grace.

#poorgrammar

How many active female pro athletes (or even professional entertainers) have successful marriages while still competing? I can't think of them off the top of my head but I seems like many get divorced. I feel like I noticed that trend a long time ago.

Honestly, Serena comes across as a diva. She may be totally different off the court outside of tennis. Just going off of what I've seen of her on the court.
wrong, she is a total sweetheart on and off the court. The handful of angry outbursts she exhibited were completely justified given the circumstances. She has been on the receiving end of some of the worst insults I've ever seen thrown at a female athlete. Ronda cant even compare. All unwarranted and based on her appearance and dominance. Look at how you and Scyther think she was born a man.

Serena bless.

The warroom is leaking onto mayberry. Stay classy keyboard warriors.

wrong, she is a total sweetheart on and off the court. The handful of angry outbursts she exhibited were completely justified given the circumstances. She has been on the receiving end of some of the worst insults I've ever seen thrown at a female athlete. Ronda cant even compare. All unwarranted and based on her appearance and dominance. Look at how you and Scyther think she was born a man.

Serena bless.

I don't think she's a man. I think she's not conducted herself great on the court all the time. She's a world class athlete though and dominated womens tennis for a while.

the wedding invitations gonna look like this
B1oK9.png

Honestly, Serena comes across as a diva, strong personality and bullheaded. It's good for sports, but for a marriage it can create problems.
I bet june smacked ward around when no one was looking. In those days men were too embarassed to seek help for domestic abuse. Serena will make bawss athletic babies. June made beaver. :eek:

Back