A Lawyer's Take - Did Khabib Defame Conor?

yeah, this whole tread is just about some law student who wants to brag

This is exactly what I was thinking. What practicing lawyer waste their time talking about defamation when it isn't even related to a US national. My dick is 13 inches long by the way. Just thought everyone should know. I know its totally unrelated, but its fucking huge and stuff...I fuck tons of super hot babes, also.

As the Surgeon General in the US.

My take is u suck.

Prove the photo was in related to the accusation of rape and not the accusation of hypocrisy. Khabib's lawyer could easily argue that there were separate statements in the tweet: (1) Conor is a rapist; and (2) Conor is a hypocrite. The photo was evidence of Conor's hypocrisy, and never at any time did Khabib imply the photo was related to the rape allegations. They were related to the hypocrisy. Conor is a hypocrite with regards to loyalty as evidenced by a photo of him with another woman.

As a lawyer you should know there is no case here and even a journeyman lawyer would easily get this thrown out for the reasons above.
lmfao this dude said journeyman lawyer

If you're indeed a lawyer, don't bother proving it here to a bunch of anons on the internet. It's not worth it.
Eh, I could fake being a lawyer better than him and the closest thing to a law course I ever took was Accounting 324 (have no idea why they named it that, was a business law course taught by a former lawyer/solicitor/judge in Richland County SC) lol.

Why would the US have any jurisdiction whatsoever? Khabib is a Russian national, Conor is an Irish national, the woman who was raped is an Irish national. In all likeliness, Khabib posted the tweet from Dagestan. So no objective territorial jurisdiction, no subjective territorial jurisdiction. I'm not an expert on international law but it seems to be nothing.
Can it not be tried in the U.S. as they both do business there ?

I have said it over and over again. I will show Frankie proof, if every single person questioning my credentials agrees to delete their account and not make a new account. But you are all cowards, and are just critiquing me out of envy for not having a higher level of education.
why you quote me on that?

is that also defamation? can I sue you now?

I think the fact that there's an ongoing investigation means that that's hardly defamation. Just Khabib giving his opinion.

Defamation is when you run the serious risk of ruining someone's reputation by spreading lies.

I’m no lawyer but this feels right.

How did you pass the Bar? Serious question. Why would you try to impose US Libel/Slander laws on a Russian Citizen vs Irish Citizen.

more like a nuthugger who cant accept their hero lost to Khabib so is hoping he gets stripped.

If you're indeed a lawyer, don't bother proving it here to a bunch of anons on the internet. It's not worth it.

on a side note I heard few days ago that that the average life expectancy for partners in big 4 and financial law firms is only 55 years old.
Don’t become partners guys

Bro, you claim to have lived in europe for more than 10 years. You also claim to not have learned to languages, because people at Sixt are speaking english at work(great one)

Nowadays yu can make live in any European cities with English.
Ok maybe not in Paris..

on a side note I heard few days ago that that the average life expectancy for partners in big 4 and financial law firms is only 55 years old.
Don’t become partners guys

That’s probably because it’s a self-selecting sample of high-strung, exercise-lacking pill poppers. But Big Law is a scam for everyone but partners. Don’t become a non-partner track associate guys.

This thread should be kept alive so we can honor this esteemed lawyer when his techniques shatter the legal world.

''your honor, I would LOVE nothing more than to present my evidence exonerating my client, with the caveat however that the prosecution must agree and pinkie swear to kill themselves afterward. Otherwise, I defer to your judgement. I'd rather my client go to jail than allow those STUPID FUCKS to get one over on me.

That’s probably because it’s a self-selecting sample of high-strung, exercise-lacking pill poppers. But Big Law is a scam for everyone but partners. Don’t become a non-partner track associate guys.

From what I have seen, a good lawyer with the right network working as a free lance jurist consultant in finance delivers an insane ratio salary/life balance..

Back