A heavier female division

then you are not thinking.

No a female without training will not beat an average guy without training even if the woman is roided up.

to be fair, the average man is really weak. Athletic in shape men are way more powerful than the average 5'9 196 pound flabby american. I dont see why an in shape powerful woman couldnt take their fatasses out. Its sad how out of shape men are these days

I saw a 185 lbs female fight at a local event once. You don't want to see it.

i can't wait for people to see the strawweights on TUF 20. it's going to be awesome.

the lighter weight classes like atomweight and flyweight are much better than anything you'll see above 145, in my opinion.

Bring on the women heavyweight's division and kill women's mma for good.

The problem with UFC women fighters now is that in the back of your mind, you think they can't hurt you.
In other words, you think about beating women.

MPP-Wife-Beater.png

you're not reading. MMA training. These women will beat up an average guy based on strength and size alone.

"I'm thinking women with physical gifts siimlar to those in the video below, most of them can kick an average guy's butt even before training:"

NO!

"I'm thinking women with physical gifts siimlar to those in the video below, most of them can kick an average guy's butt even before training:"

NO!

then i proceeded to show you a video of World's Strongest Women, right? Any fat chick can just walk in on that competition? It's implied. Read more.

to be fair, the average man is really weak. Athletic in shape men are way more powerful than the average 5'9 196 pound flabby american. I dont see why an in shape powerful woman couldnt take their fatasses out. Its sad how out of shape men are these days

women are basically completely useless fighters unless trained. Far worse then the lowest level men. No insult in saying that, just facts.

Check out Joey Butta...(however you spell it) versus Chyna the wrestler girl to see how badly a woman will do against an over weight average Joe.

then i proceeded to show you a video of World's Strongest Women, right? Any fat chick can just walk in on that competition? It's implied. Read more.

and I am saying if the woman does not train fighting specifically it will not help her in any meaningful way in a fight versus a guy.

and I am saying if the woman does not train fighting specifically it will not help her in any meaningful way in a fight versus a guy.

And I'm saying the women in that video are way bigger and stronger than and average guy. Not only strength but speed and explosiveness. You gotta have explosiveness to lift that much weight. They'll have no problem beating him.

If the men's HW division is thin, and some would say less talented and athletic by comparison to others, I'd hate to see how this division would be.

WMMA in the UFC isn't for skill or talent. The division is capped at the heaviest possible weight with which the majority of women remain attractive. It's all marketing.

Valerie+Adams+Olympics+Day+10+Athletics+5v7Bw3Q4x1Il.jpg

Call me when they sign the baddest woman on the planet. 6'4 260lb Olympic Shot Putt Gold Medallist Valerie Adam's.

I can't wait to see +205lb Women throw down. Serious.

Super size BBW weight class.

I don't get the picture.
What am I missing?

Well, I don't know if I get it either, but its funny to me on a couple levels. First telling her she's a good role model, when she is clearly a terrible one. And second, Wand struggling to find something to say to her, so he just unloads whatever dumb positive-sounding platitude that pops into his head.

Back