A health conscious pig out

What do you eat to comply with the health conscious pig out? I'm quite hungry, probably from doing lots of brain work the past few days.

Only things I can think of that might be healthier choices are potato wedges from grocery store deli, Taco Bell chicken chalupa/quesadilla/nachos bell grande, grocery store chicken tenders, spaghetti/lasagna, froyo, Sam's Club tuxedo cake which doesn't seem like there's much sugar at all, key lime pie.

I recently learned Late July tortilla chips have less salt, but I need something more than that. Maybe some melted cheese on it.

I like eating a lot of meat on cheat days - Instead of eating bland roast chicken, I will treat myself to something with more fat in it. My go to is Korean Fried Chicken or Chicken Wings. Tastes great, I still get my protein and I get some much needed carbs/simple sugars (which I generally don't eat much of).

Beef ribs, with hot sauce instead of barbecue sauce
A lil steak, rare
2 servings of fried oyster mushrooms using olive oil
Side of kimchi with avocado
Side of caramelized onions
2 quesadillas

And for desert 2 blueberry donuts and a yogurt drink, kefir type for extra health.

Avocados, homemade hummus and homemade energy balls.

You can make yourself a couple of toasts with guacamole and roasted tomatoes*.

*Oven at 400F - 12 minutes - sliced with balsamic vinegar and a ton of thyme. It makes the lamest of tomatoes taste succulent. It takes good tomatoes to another level. You can also do it with cherry tomatoes if you find them too bitter.

I like eating a lot of meat on cheat days - Instead of eating bland roast chicken, I will treat myself to something with more fat in it. My go to is Korean Fried Chicken or Chicken Wings. Tastes great, I still get my protein and I get some much needed carbs/simple sugars (which I generally don't eat much of).

so instead of chicken... you eat... chicken.

Beef ribs, with hot sauce instead of barbecue sauce
A lil steak, rare
2 servings of fried oyster mushrooms using olive oil
Side of kimchi with avocado
Side of caramelized onions
2 quesadillas

And for desert 2 blueberry donuts and a yogurt drink, kefir type for extra health.
Sounds delicious but I would use BBQ and hot sauce together

Korean fried chicken here seems to have too much sugar and salt. You eat that, you'll feel it.

5616977480_66618fc44d-8411383.jpg
Can't tell what that is, but some of it looks like it was vomitted on.

What do you eat to comply with the health conscious pig out? I'm quite hungry, probably from doing lots of brain work the past few days.

Only things I can think of that might be healthier choices are potato wedges from grocery store deli, Taco Bell chicken chalupa/quesadilla/nachos bell grande, grocery store chicken tenders, spaghetti/lasagna, froyo, Sam's Club tuxedo cake which doesn't seem like there's much sugar at all, key lime pie.

I recently learned Late July tortilla chips have less salt, but I need something more than that. Maybe some melted cheese on it.
I love Greek food. Feels satisfying to eat, but a lot of times it’s just your standard beef, rice, and bread type of thing with lots of veggies and shit.

Gyro dinner plate slaps

1713311255855.jpeg

Sometimes I'll be real naughty and eat two whole handfuls of trail mix.

Back