A heads up...

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by Sean S, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Sean S

Sean S Brown Belt

So New York Barbells... Be careful when you buy something from them. Apparently they have a habit of adding a 9$ a month "item" to your credit card indefinitely. I thought this was a mistake, but when my dad called up his credit card company (It was gift he bought for me) they said that New York Barbell is known to do this. Has anyone else had this happen?

2. farmboy

farmboy Banned Banned

That is the dirtiest, most dishonest thing I've ever heard. How can they still be in business and not in court?

3. PariahCarey

PariahCarey Purple Belt

Good spot. Thats why now more than ever you should go over your bill with a magnifying glass. Happens all the time and more and more "reputable" businesses are pulling fast ones like this on your credit card.

4. Grady

Grady Blue Belt

what is it for? some subscription?

dirty bastards.

5. rickdog

rickdog Purple Belt

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I will not purchase anything from them. That is a filthy way to run a business. I have been lazy about reviewing my CC purchases. Looks like I don't have that luxery anymore.