A few years ago someone did a poll of....

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
....the average age of boxing forum posters. Hundreds responded.....
.....Guess what the average age was.

15-19
20-24
25-29
30-35
35+

Trivia on the internet is a killer.
Those numbers aren't accurate, since only about 20 guys post here consistently.
BTW the answer is 4 million.

It was a number of forums including this one with hundreds of responses.

It was a number of forums including this one with hundreds of responses.

Regardless, everything skews far younger on the Internet.
This is the difference between a representative sample and a biased sample.

The average NFL fan age is probably about 24, if you were to go by Internet polling.

I'd bet that the average age around here is a bit higher than in the other sherdog subforums

There's a huge poll over at NBS and the average age was 20-25 and Caucasian

You're also forgetting that since this is a ufc forum the trolls will jack up the age to make boxing fans look older. we all know Ufc fans jack off to their young age range, even though it really means nothing in the world of sports. They have a high percentage of young fans but it's a percent of a relatively small niche group of fans.

The avearge age on four forums was 25 years old.

I would guess 30-35.

So who's the oldest regular here?

I'm 34...so I think I'm the grandpa of the forum. Been following boxing since I was 8 years old.

I use to read all my uncles and brothers Ring, Boxing Illustrated and KO boxing magazines from cover to cover.

I had some of the old school fights on Betamax...even one of George Foreman's comeback fights against Gerry ****ey.

I'm 35, 36 in Feb, ready for the knackers yard people.

So who's the oldest regular here?

I'm 34...so I think I'm the grandpa of the forum. Been following boxing since I was 8 years old.

I use to read all my uncles and brothers Ring, Boxing Illustrated and KO boxing magazines from cover to cover.

I had some of the old school fights on Betamax...even one of George Foreman's comeback fights against Gerry ****ey.

I would have pegged you for around my age.

I fit the poll.

Kid(barring Seanos theory of multiple posters) was the oldest I knew. Basically Joe Louis had sit on that guys knee

Back