• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A draw my a**

P

did you say Frida? You watched that with at least 5 ladies and you had your pick at the end of the night? Frida? Or tell me you thought you were gonna see Friday. Frida?
<{clintugh}>

Yes, Frida.
Watched it by myself, like I do with any movie I actually want to watch.

Not sure if you know this but Im an artist, and I like the history of art, and enjoy movies about art.

Ed Harris in Pollack... awesome movie.

Jeffery Wright in Basquiat... awesome movie.

Anthony Hopkins as Picasso... tremendous.

Tim Roth as Van Gogh... excellent

I could go on but I think that is good.

We get each other, brother. Fair is fair. I would have liked a Grasso win, but this doesn't count as a Grasso win I'd like. This is supposed to be "may the best fighter win" or else what's the value in actually fighting? If we're just picking who we like more they don't actually have to fight...

It was a close fight but Val pretty clearly won, but the judges have their own agendas I guess sir.

Last edited:
Yes, Frida.

Not sure if you know this but Im an artist, and I like the history of art, and enjoy movies about art.

<45> I didn’t even know that was about an artist. I got it mixed up with Imelda Marcos and thought it was about shoes. Paint on! I’m uncultured and an idiot. So ignore me.

She wasn't close to being stopped, you're high.

Yeah she was. Look again. Turtled up on her side in fetal position, not moving and eating shots. Her block was doing nothing. It was like 5 seconds at least of this, then Valentina realized it was close to being stopped and sprang to give up her back to at least change the position. The ref was taking a closer look.

Yes, Frida.

SL, didn’t you say you really liked the Weird Al Yankovic movie?

It was a close fight but Val pretty clearly won, but the judges have their own agendas sir.
Not sure I've seen anyone claim Grasso won. It all seems to be Valentina's a crybaby so good for her. But if the crybaby won, she won.

Def their own agenda. Must be because of Mexican Independence Day. ;)

Yes, Frida.

You, sir, are single-handedly breaking Sherdog's tough guy stereotype. At least tell us that you fill rooms with uppercuts and touch fools with teh jab! Art??!? Do Sherdoggers recognize art through the Cheeto stains on their screens??? Don't they ask "where's the blood?"

You, sir, are single-handedly breaking Sherdog's tough guy stereotype. At least tell us that you fill rooms with uppercuts and touch fools with teh jab! Art??!? Do Sherdoggers recognize art through the Cheeto stains on their screens??? Don't they ask "where's the blood?"

I have filled many rooms with uppercuts in my past, and now I have left some of that behind and filled that empty space with things I like even more.

Im tough when I need to be, and not when I don't need to be ;)

Not sure I've seen anyone claim Grasso won. It all seems to be Valentina's a crybaby so good for her. But if the crybaby won, she won.

Def their own agenda. Must be because of Mexican Independence Day. ;)

Michael Jordan hated losing, and make a stink about it all the time...is he a crybaby?
People hate on her but she just has a strong personality, and that doesn't go over well here in the land of softies sir.

I have filled many rooms with uppercuts in my past, and now I have left some of that behind and filled that empty space with things I like even more.

Im tough when I need to be, and not when I don't need to be ;)
Hear that Sherdog? He's an artist AND an OG so don't get it twisted. One does not preclude the other.

The ONLY round that could possibly be scored a 10-8 and be justified was the round Grasso knocked Valentina down in, and then shortly after landed about 6 unanswered hard close hooks and uppercuts in a row that seemed to really hurt Valentina.

The ONLY round that could possibly be scored a 10-8 and be justified was the round Grasso knocked Valentina down in, and then shortly after landed about 6 unanswered hard close hooks and uppercuts in a row that seemed to really hurt Valentina.

Duration is a criteria, she recovered almost immediately.

yep thats right, I´m from southamerica we even dont see mexicans that much as culturaly close they have another mindset for many things, plus they always get some "extra" help in whatever sport especially MMA and boxing, I´m not putting down mexicans I got a couple mex friends myself but UFC thinks they are the whole latino market, add up all southamericans except Brazilians thats a huge market, as a matter of fact many of us feel closer and cheer up for brazilians more than mexican fighters

Yep, its a huge misrepresentation that the UFC and the media keeps doing lol. I had someone ask me if im gonna celebrate Cinco de Mayo and i had to explain to them how thats a Mexican holiday only lol. Theres alot of cultural differences between Mexicans and South Americans. Even the music and the food is vastly different. South Americans seem to gravitate closer to their Carribean Latino counter parts when it comes to food, culture and music.

10:8 was wrong, but still those ground shots and the way Shevchenko covered in fetal position, looked like she wanted to quit, so that round was lost for sure. Glad that she did not win. Time to move on and stop crying - earn title shot again.

Back