• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A draw my a**

It happens. We're not required to agree on everything; in fact I'd be worried if we did lol.

Happens with the best of friends sir.

One of my favorite lines from the movie Frida goes like this.

Its a discussion between Alfred Molina and Antonio Banderas....

I believe it's Molina that says :

I'd rather have a smart enemy than a stupid friend. ;)

Right you are my man. I remember hearing a 47-47 card and thought "hang on there's a 10-8 in there, this is fucked", none of those rounds was a 10-8 to anyone.

It's actually one of the dodgiest scoring efforts I can recall, that judge would have known it was close and making a dodgy score in the last round like that, geez it stinks a bit

Absolutely brother.
Irks my tits to be perfectly honest with you sir.

Doesn't matter if she fell into it or not. Shevchenko was close to being stopped. At one point, she was turtled up on her side blocking ineffectively, taking shots that had the ref take a closer look. I scored the fight 48-47 Grasso. Grasso won the 2nd, 5th, and whichever round it was where Grasso blasted Valetina's head with like 3-4 big knees before taking her down and attempting a sub.

She wasn't close to being stopped, you're high.

For what it's worth, i was rooting for Grasso, but yeah. It was a clear 3-2 win for Valentina. 1,3 and 4.

Grasso stole round 5 but nobody in their right mind thinks that was a 10-8.

Round 4 is the swing round, and having watched it through a few times, I don't see how you can justify giving it to Alexa. Her best work was the knees to the back of the head which were all illegal or should have been. Val had the most damaging shots of the round wobbling her with a right and also cutting her open with a big shot.

For what it's worth, i was rooting for Grasso, but yeah. It was a clear 3-2 win for Valentina. 1,3 and 4.

Grasso stole round 5 but nobody in their right mind thinks that was a 10-8.

Round 4 is the swing round, and having watched it through a few times, I don't see how you can justify giving it to Alexa. Her best work was the knees to the back of the head which were all illegal or should have been. Val had the most damaging shots of the round wobbling her with a right and also cutting her open with a big shot.

Yeah, the judging isn't getting more competent but less sir.
Fucky judging is what made me stop boxing, its making me hate MMA tbh sir.

That's the problem I have sir.
Valentina won that one, and lesser people took it from her.
Yeah, so many ppl are focused on how salty she is - and she is, fine. But we don't say "I'm glad you were unfairly fired and financially ruined - you're salty!"

Salty is not a reason to cheat someone from what they earned with blood, sweat, and tears, literally. Val was robbed of her second title and that sucks.

Yeah, so many ppl are focused on how salty she is - and she is, fine. But we don't say "I'm glad you were unfairly fired and financially ruined - you're salty!"

Salty is not a reason to cheat someone from what they earned with blood, sweat, and tears, literally. Val was robbed of her second title and that sucks.

You get exactly where I'm coming from but I knew you would sir.

Happens with the best of friends sir.

One of my favorite lines from the movie Frida goes like this.

Its a discussion between Alfred Molina and Antonio Banderas....

I believe it's Molina that says :

I'd rather have a smart enemy than a stupid friend. ;)
did you say Frida? You watched that with at least 5 ladies and you had your pick at the end of the night? Frida? Or tell me you thought you were gonna see Friday. Frida?
<{clintugh}>

You get exactly where I'm coming from but I knew you would sir.
We get each other, brother. Fair is fair. I would have liked a Grasso win, but this doesn't count as a Grasso win I'd like. This is supposed to be "may the best fighter win" or else what's the value in actually fighting? If we're just picking who we like more they don't actually have to fight...

Back