A conor khabib rematch ISNT interesting.

Well if he does get a rematch and loses badly then you never have to worry about a trilogy. You get to annoy Conor fans forever. If Khabib loses once sherdog gets back online from the swarm of fans celebrating expect to hear about it. For a long, long, LONG time. As far as rematches there's a lot of examples of the person who lost the first time winning in the rematch. Don't be skerred.

Personally I'd like Justin to fight Khabib if he beats Tony. That's the fight i want to see more than any other.
Ymmv.

The OP is in denial. Conor lasted 4 rounds after taking two years off to box, party and who knows what else. No tune-up either, just jumps in the ring with Khabib. Regardless, Conor is back and stronger than ever. It ain't about matchups, it's about talent and Conor has more of it.

You forgot an excuse, Conor's balloon.

Not just because of the first result (which was a slaughter) but also because they are just too different stylistically and it’s not needed. Khabib is a great wrestler but his style and conors style makes for a boring fight , it will also not be competitive regardless of whatever changes Mcgregor tried to make to his style .

conor should fight JG or Street Jesus

Khabib won easily. But things change in sports. That's why so few Olympic gold medal winners repeat.
Or in terms of MMA, Hughes and Serra both finished GSP their first fights, and lost the second. Arlovski easily beat Timmy their first fight and lost the second -- and so on, this happens far too many times to ignore.

If they fight again I predict Khabib will win easily, but I'm not sure enough about it to bet my house on it. And that's why they have rematches in all sports (in fact, in many sports its best of seven, and even teams that win the first three games sometimes lose the next four).

Can't get excited about that rematch.

Not just because of the first result (which was a slaughter) but also because they are just too different stylistically and it’s not needed. Khabib is a great wrestler but his style and conors style makes for a boring fight , it will also not be competitive regardless of whatever changes Mcgregor tried to make to his style .

conor should fight JG or Street Jesus

It depends on what you consider to be interesting. Is it interesting to you to watch Conor getting raped? If so, then the fight is interesting.

That fight shouldnt happen everyone wants to see Conor fight for belt either guy needs to step out
We already saw it. It's on video if you missed it.

Khabib needs some real challengers now.

I agree Conor Khabib II at this stage is insulting to everyone's intelligence

The same result would happen 9 out of 10 times. Tony Khabib is the only fight I'm really looking forwards involving Khabib

i hate the conor casuels fans boys bring to mma. jorge is ranked 2nd so he not the normal bum in the ufc. there a huge reason conor not called jorge justin or tony out. it cause conor doesnt want that smoke from them.

so jorge beating jorge 30-25 thru 3 rounds was a fluke than. im sure you also think nate was robbed of the last 2 rounds and losing 50-43 instead.
Jorge beag Jorge and this clown calls me casual. You dont even know the fucking fighter's names.

i hate the conor casuels fans boys bring to mma. jorge is ranked 2nd so he not the normal bum in the ufc. there a huge reason conor not called jorge justin or tony out. it cause conor doesnt want that smoke from them.

so jorge beating jorge 30-25 thru 3 rounds was a fluke than. im sure you also think nate was robbed of the last 2 rounds and losing 50-43 instead.
Jorge vs Jorge sounds like a great matchup. If this is the opposite of a ‘casuel’ then I’m proud to be a casual. Lol.

mostly agree, I don't think it's interesting yet.

I'd like to see Conor really prove 'he's back' a bit more than just this Cowboy fight.

Some evidence he could handle the wrestling would be good too, but Khabib's on such a different level that it might be hard to really get a good idea of that.

I do think a serious, focused McGregor is more dangerous, but I'm not sold on it yet. If he acts like he did with Cowboy a few more times maybe, it's just hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't want to see a Conor vs Khabib rematch anymore than I want to see a Conor vs Dustin or a Conor vs Holloway rematch, those ships have sailed.

Agreed!

I want to see Conor vs this fighters:
1 - Masvidal
2 - Tony
3 - Kevin Lee
4 - Justin
5 - Raging Al (tho kinda lackluster recently)

Anything else I'm not interested in Dana you goof <Dana05>

Jorge vs Jorge sounds like a great matchup. If this is the opposite of a ‘casuel’ then I’m proud to be a casual. Lol.

i hate all the casuels who think nate diva, conor and jorge are unbeatable goats when really there just guys.,

Jorge beag Jorge and this clown calls me casual. You dont even know the fucking fighter's names.

sure i know there names. im not one of the fools who think conor ko's everyone, nate diva submits everyone and jorge beats usman.

the casuals are the people who are calling khabib a bum for not fighting conor like a man.

I tend to agree that it isn't that interesting, but more because Khabib's dominant style makes it boring. That doesn't mean he should stop fighting his fight. But if MMA evolves into a majority of wrestling and grapplefucking next to the cage, then I'd stop watching.

Back