A conor khabib rematch ISNT interesting.

Conor Vs Masvidal is the obvious match. I’d say it does as good as a khabib fight and it’s a more winnable fight for Conor

it doesnt make the money khabib vs conor 2 does and conor knows jorge smokes him. notice he never called jorge out and didnt fight him jan 18th

Conor vs khabib 2 isnt for the educated fans. Its for the masses of casuals that will bring in hundreds of millions of dollars so dana can make snow slides in his drive way in august in vegas.

FACTS

It's pretty simple. Conor had nothing to offer Khabib that entire fight.

If he wants a rematch, get some credible wins going to show you really are a different fighter.

His win over Cowboy proved nothing. He convinced Cowboy not to shoot on him, so it's not like he even displayed good TDD at all in that fight.

We know Conor comes out strong in the first round, and puts 100% effort into KOing his opponent. The way he won wasn't impressive or anything different from how he always wins a fight (if he wins).

Show me a fight where Conor has to fight through controversy to get a win, and use all of his skills and heart to pull through. If you can show me that, then you can convince me he's ready for a rematch. And no, that doesn't count against Diaz. Diaz has always been a gatekeeper, and nowhere near a top 5 fighter at all right now. Conor struggling against someone like Diaz and coming back to narrowly win isn't impressive. I want to see Conor fight the true monsters of the division, where he has actual risk of losing a fight.

If you keep feeding him guys who are going to stand in front of him and not fight back, then you're wasting your time. No one wants to see lambs get slaughtered other than Conor fanatics.

It's sad Conor and his fans are content with Conor being given easy matches.

If only Conor was like the T-rex...

GorgeousImpureIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

It's all about the gate and ppv.

it doesnt make the money khabib vs conor 2 does and conor knows jorge smokes him. notice he never called jorge out and didnt fight him jan 18th
Conor is better everwhere than Jorge and you new to the party fans forget that before 2 or 3 good wins jorge was batting 500.

He is not elite. Conor destroys him in 1. If he and Nate ever rematch Conor destroys him inside of 3.

You fools must have forgot. Yeah he went Mike Tyson for a bit but guess what bitch he pulled out of thst tail spin and the only guys who have a remote chance of beating him are 30 + pound heavier elite of the elite grapplers.

Fucking masvidal is barely a gatekeeper for the top 10. Conor will be 3 division champ before it is all over. You motherfuckerin know nothing scrubs pay attention when adults speak.

To beat Khabib conor would need to show world class wrestling. Not world class striking that everyone knew he already had. So many retarded casuals actually think he has a chance. Nothing will change. My guess is khabib finishes him first round in a rematch

There's always a chance that Conor could catch him, but Khabib has awkward boxing that nobody has been ever to solve while they've been on the feet

Conor is an underrated grappler but it's Khabib we're talking about. No amount of training will put Conor near Khabib's level of grappling

They should just turn Conor into the Minnowa Man of the UFC.

They're both very good, highly followed and have bullshit careers.

Conor vs khabib 2 isnt for the educated fans. Its for the masses of casuals that will bring in hundreds of millions of dollars so dana can make snow slides in his drive way in august in vegas.
casual detected.

The OP is in denial. Conor lasted 4 rounds after taking two years off to box, party and who knows what else. No tune-up either, just jumps in the ring with Khabib. Regardless, Conor is back and stronger than ever. It ain't about matchups, it's about talent and Conor has more of it.

You sound more in denial. You want to believe Conor is going to be drastically different somehow. If he doesn't knock out Khabib in the first round he is at a huge disadvantage the rest of the fight. Everyone knows that. Conor doesn't have any magic talent that is going to keep Khabib from taking him down which nullifies any danger Conor presents.

I agree with the point of the TS in that Khabib is the better fighter. Conor needs a lucky hit early to win. Thats his only shot. So it doesnt really represent as special challenge for Khabib. Like Tony does. Khabib just needs to do what he does every day in practice. His style negates Conor and he has a much bigger arsenal of tools to use against him.

Conor cheated in the double digits and it still wasnt enough.

The reason people want to see this match is more for the personalities of the fighters than anything else. The polar opposites thing is what makes it compelling.

Of course it isnt. That is why the biggest names in the business want it, because you said it isn't and they are contrarians.

The biggest names in the business? lol...you mean Dana?

If it were up to Dana, he'd just have endless rematches between Khabib and Connie, no matter how many times Connie got crushed and humiliated.

Not just because of the first result (which was a slaughter) but also because they are just too different stylistically and it’s not needed. Khabib is a great wrestler but his style and conors style makes for a boring fight , it will also not be competitive regardless of whatever changes Mcgregor tried to make to his style .
The first fight was great. Why would the second one be boring?

I agree with the point of the TS in that Khabib is the better fighter. Conor needs a lucky hit early to win. Thats his only shot. So it doesnt really represent as special challenge for Khabib. Like Tony does. Khabib just needs to do what he does every day in practice. His style negates Conor and he has a much bigger arsenal of tools to use against him.

Conor cheated in the double digits and it still wasnt enough.

Yup

Conor is better everwhere than Jorge and you new to the party fans forget that before 2 or 3 good wins jorge was batting 500.

He is not elite. Conor destroys him in 1. If he and Nate ever rematch Conor destroys him inside of 3.

You fools must have forgot. Yeah he went Mike Tyson for a bit but guess what bitch he pulled out of thst tail spin and the only guys who have a remote chance of beating him are 30 + pound heavier elite of the elite grapplers.

Fucking masvidal is barely a gatekeeper for the top 10. Conor will be 3 division champ before it is all over. You motherfuckerin know nothing scrubs pay attention when adults speak.

i hate the conor casuels fans boys bring to mma. jorge is ranked 2nd so he not the normal bum in the ufc. there a huge reason conor not called jorge justin or tony out. it cause conor doesnt want that smoke from them.

so jorge beating jorge 30-25 thru 3 rounds was a fluke than. im sure you also think nate was robbed of the last 2 rounds and losing 50-43 instead.

Back