a certain type of woman u strike out w/a certain type you always score w/

devante

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you have a certain type of woman who you just luck out w/or seem to not be able to miss with or a type who is drawn to you; an on the other hand, do you have a type of woman you cant score w/or just never seem to have much success whether its dating or just sex.

I always score with prostitutes.

I have rotten luck with lesbians.

I tend to do better off with shy quiet types that are unaccustomed to receiving attention and have low self-esteem. My wife's an absolute ball-breaker, though, so God knows how I ended up with her...

I score with women who want to impress their friends. I make sure I don't know any of their friends before dating. This way she can lie about me all she wants and if things should go south I'll be of some mystery to the other hens. Sometimes these chicks just want to know what the fuss was all about.

I don't score with women who have no friends.

I tend not to do very well with educated, self confident women who have a good relationship with their father. Thankfully, there are still plenty of ladies out there for me.

I generally use to strike out with really hot dark skinned black chicks (they don't like us light skinned brothas for some reason lol)

always was able to hook up with Fatty's though...not ashamed to say I couldn't lose with the cubby chicks

I always struck out with gorgeous girls my age. Always hooked up with older women

Im like a magnet for black girls, though they are not my type and ive only banged one... ever.

I have hooked up with taller chicks but it is rare since I am short. I'd say the least amount of luck I've had is with tall blonde chicks. I have had better luck with short Mexican girls.

I've had an awesome track record with "good girls," the kind that would want to be girlfriend material. They certainly don't all become relationships, but these are the types that I've been the most successful with. I'm happy about it, as these are the types of girls that I am generally attracted to.

I always suck when it should be easier. The trashy girls that should be easy want nothing to do with me. I've never been able to "go slumming" in my life. Meh, could be worse problems to have.

I do pretty well with chicks that like relatively nice, fit guys with big dicks and good jobs. Been lighting it up lately.

I don't ever really get any from the club scags...probably because I don't go to clubs. I'd like to nail a skanky bleached blonde every once in a while though

Strike out with those Cali blonde types, and for some weird reason, black and Mexican/Central American girls love me, though im not too attracted to them.

Asian and latina chicks seem to love me for some reason.

Can't land an indian chick or middle eastern to save my life. And ive been trying just because those are the last flavors i have yet to have.

I always get the crazies.

I've been in relationships with. An alcoholic surgeon, a clinically depressed gymnast, a psychotic Israeli, a kickboxing Italian who broke my shin, an American who occasionally ate light bulbs and stuck needles through her skin, a pro katana wielding Syrian chick with scars all over her face, a suicidal feminist, an emo Hungarian stripper, an anorexic art student, and my current chick who is the craziest and the clingiest of them all and is from China.

I never get the together ones in control of their life.

Last edited:
I do mighty good with rachets but have a hard time them hoes, though :mad:

Never really struck out per se. Just takes more time. That's when the law of diminishing returns kicks in.

That's a fancier way of defending my being foreveralone.

Back