a certain type of woman u strike out w/a certain type you always score w/

Score: fobby Asians
Strike out: girls who don't need a green card :eek:

In the last 6 months, I've been getting a LOT of attention from women 5-10 years older than me (50s, basically).

After some friendly texts and maybe a meet date, they are all over me.

Free spirits, Crazies, Lesbians, Redheads

There's a fair amount of overlap between those groups

Milfs love me, I dont completely understand why, but they just do.

I'd say every man has had to deal with this conundrum, as most of us take for granted what we have and want what we can't.

Good girls, those who aren't sleeping around or shooting heroin, I do very well with, I've taken more virginities than I'd like to admit.

But, I have a thing for trashy chicks. Lots of makeup, smoking cheap cigarettes, dresses slutty, etc.. Not to say I haven't had a decent amount of luck with these types, but I go after them more and get rejected more often by skanks lol

If I wasn't a moron, I would stick with a good girl and forget about it, but, I'm a moron.

My batting average with European women has been ridiculous, but with my American ladies, it's pretty hit and miss.

Pretty much in the same boat, not particularly interested in them, but whenever I was it's like trying to break through the brick wall. Zero enthusiasm on their part.

Wait. I was saying that I have no interest in them. I pursue like a shark in water. Simply, just because I can. You are saying they have no interest in you or neither of you share interest?

My batting average with European women has been ridiculous, but with my American ladies, it's pretty hit and miss.

LOL

I heard a friend from Europe say something similar only in reverse. He said it's like pushing a bolder up hill back home (Europe ). Here in America, he is skull fucking sluts left and right. To be honest, I have had some epic nights out with the ladies. This dude is one sick cunt. I have never seen pulling on this level. I am talking obliterating two dozen girls all hot on a 7day vacation. The most hilarious part is that, he doesn't lift and is a manlet by American standards.

A few friends model and or fitness model. It's expected that they get girls. This cunt is something else. Women would fly out to see him from all over. It is nuts.

Moving on, he said it's nature of the beast. At home, it's tougher. You have history. People know you. On vacation, it's a free for all. Women can slut out and nobody knows or cares.

I score with cuties and strike out always with hotties, and girls who have the 'sexy look'. I strike out with the california blonde types as well, but mexican, light skin hispanic girls, and east asians seem to like me, i also do well with pale light eyed nerds.

I've never, ever had success with a woman more than a year older than me. I cannot explain it. I can't miss with biracial or black women (my age or younger) though.

i strike out with girls who get hit on by a lot of guys

i score with the crazy bitches

+ 1

Feelsbatman.jpeg

Not serious!

Hot and crazy seems to be what I pull.
20151228_015724.png

Use your imagination son.
20160216_205920.jpg

20160110_171443.png

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

It's all sport. Purely recreational. I will never marry nor settle down. The court systems here in the west are savage especially the family courts. It just serves no purpose or interest for me.

I have met awesome women but so far and few worthy of the phone call after romance explosion. I don't trust women "I'm not like that" or really anything they say. I don't believe she is on the pill.

No means no. No exception ever. It just means go hump someone hotter and willing.#next

I've maintained a pretty good record with below average looking women.

I've never, ever had success with a woman more than a year older than me. I cannot explain it. I can't miss with biracial or black women (my age or younger) though.

Serious question but why bother? I am attracted to feminine. Fertility. Hot. When her breasts don't sag or she has stretch marks. I know in society that it frowns upon the truth and reality but suck it. We have laws for a reason. Clearly follow the law. I won't feel shame banging something 18 or 21 (whatever legal is in your state ). The last girl who swallowed my proteins was 21 or 22. Felt good man.

I score with cuties and strike out always with hotties, and girls who have the 'sexy look'. I strike out with the california blonde types as well, but mexican, light skin hispanic girls, and east asians seem to like me, i also do well with pale light eyed nerds.

With tinder or bumble it's a field day but let's be real. There is nothing like running up a flirt with a random stranger, taking her hand and leading her back to your place or your back seat to smash. #selfhighfive

Serious question but why bother? I am attracted to feminine. Fertility. Hot. When her breasts don't sag or she has stretch marks. I know in society that it frowns upon the truth and reality but suck it. We have laws for a reason. Clearly follow the law. I won't feel shame banging something 18 or 21 (whatever legal is in your state ). The last girl who swallowed my proteins was 21 or 22. Felt good man.
Its a fair question, but don't think I'm trying to chase 40+ divorcée milfs or something. I'll be 31 this year, for reference. Are there really no 31-35 year old women you wouldn't want to get into?

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Its a fair question, but don't think I'm trying to chase 40+ divorcée milfs or something. I'll be 31 this year, for reference. Are there really no 31-35 year old women you wouldn't want to get into?

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Late 20s. I don't really want to slam girls my age nevermind 30 + not to mention, fun fact, single women after 30 are prone to the crazies. I find from late teens (18 is legal here) to 28, women behave recklessly and act like divas. Once her friends are married and having kids, once the dating pool begins to turn away from her, crazy follows.

I never got the appeal of older women. Kate Beckinsale not withstanding. I just prefer youth and while society gets their jimmies rustled winning is winning. It was one argument as to why someone called ghomeshi a scum bag. I agree he is but not for slamming hot young girls. He created a monster being a left wing mangina and he is facing the consequences. Basically he banged tons of women did not commit and pursued younger women. Older crazier women claimed sexual assault despite colluding with witnesses having sent nudes and more emails as well as more sexual encounters .

I avoid crazy but I seem to find them all. Lol for us boys, it's a long 9 inings. Women in their youth get all the hype and attention for the first 3 inings. For us guys, it's a great long road. A decade or so after high school, how many women would you dare bang? #donotwant

It's cool bro. To each their own. You likely want to settle down one day. I always did but I can't imagine it until the laws change and fathers are not extorted for their resources. With age, I adapted and learned. There is always a hotter girl. Today's hottie is old news tomorrow because something tighter prettier thinner just turned 18.

All of them.

I strike out with all of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back