A celebration of Jon Jones career:

PleasedWellinformedDipper-size_restricted.gif

1BE4CDF2-19A8-4130-91AD-CE8D7FB38402.jpeg
Sorry you got butthurt friend.

Take the dick outta your ass, sit back and have a laugh at Jones antics with the rest of us.
The classic I know what are but what am I argument......geez how old are you

It's amazing how lenient refs are with these sorts of infractions.

Deduct points more liberally and I expect this sort of thing would cease.

It's amazing how lenient refs are with these sorts of infractions.

Deduct points more liberally and I expect this sort of thing would cease.

Only way to stop a cheater is to make him suffer for cheating.

Nah nobody does except me.

I don't know if you know this, but this is a UFC forum. We discuss fighters here.

Maybe youd be better watching soccer.

Don't worry babe I know it. You don't like Jon but it seems that you like talking about him, there is nothing wrong with that. Seeing a fighter that you hate still being successful must be really hard especially for a guy like you whose UFC seems having a big place in your life.

Everybody and all things live in my head. Even you. You are just something in my head. As I am to you. Nothing exists outside the head. Especially your head. It's a fractal man.

Well I thought it was pretty clear. Next time I'll write a sentence less methaphorical.

Don't worry babe I know it. You don't like Jon but it seems that you like talking about him, there is nothing wrong with that. Seeing a fighter that you hate still being successful must be really hard especially for a guy like you whose UFC seems having a big place in your life.

You sound like a bitch.

Rule change-fighters can now opt to wear Reebok safety fighting goggles in cage for only $99.99.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back