A celebration of Jon Jones career:

Jesus Juicehead Jones, the perma-pico pulsing, pokeye-mon phenom.

Jon lives in your head.
Everybody and all things live in my head. Even you. You are just something in my head. As I am to you. Nothing exists outside the head. Especially your head. It's a fractal man.

M1GumhZ.gif

So you're just going to ignore all of his great deeds outside of the cage? Eye pokes are only half of his legacy

The GOAT has never even been rocked by another man in the octagon, let alone beaten.

But let's be petulant children and post eye poke videos, because he makes our favorite fighters look like sh*tty amateurs.

Jones was GOAT IMO since December 2011 and clear GOAT since 2013. Almost just eight years of just adding brilliance. Despite all that life's thrown at him has NEVER went a calendar year without a fight.

Two crazy facts to put in perspective how brilliant Jones's career is.

a) At the age AS started his UFC career Jones already had surpassed his career win total.
b)Despite only fighting once a year from 2014-2018 basically half his career, Jones STILL beats GSP at the same age(32) with 19/20 wins to GSP's 18.

The GOAT has never even been rocked by another man in the octagon, let alone beaten.

But let's be petulant children and post eye poke videos, because he makes our favorite fighters look like sh*tty amateurs.

Hard to get rocked by a punch when the other man is scared if he moves forward he could lose his eyesight.

But dont let logic ruin your narrative.

he should karate chop peoples faces, gives a longer reach and he can possibly scratch someones eyes and it will look unintentional, look into Jon

5F26F69E-7F22-441C-93C7-82D971654F0C.gif
Hard to get rocked by a punch when the other man is scared if he moves forward he could lose his eyesight.

But dont let logic ruin your narrative.

Attachments

• 197B47F1-ABB1-48EA-9950-26A9B569E319.jpeg
    197B47F1-ABB1-48EA-9950-26A9B569E319.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1
Back