Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

won't matter if millions of illegals vote blue

When Trump wins the left will Jan 6th

Reactions: Ruv
Sounds a lot like what's going on with Biden and his supporters right now.

Ignore polling. Hope election fairy saves him.

If polling were accurate Hillary would have won.

Election comes along, and sure, Trump had the second most votes in US history and gained alot of ground with hispanics

2'nd place? sounds like quite the loser. like a wounded war veteran. how many votes did he have and who had the most amount of votes?

what was the final count?

Last edited:
Empty response, as expected. Cling to your rally size stats if it makes you feel better. I know you've got nothing else.

But back in reality, most people realize that just because 10,000 screaming fanatics show up in some field somewhere to see Trump ramble on, it doesn't mean the tens of millions of other, non-cultist voters in this country are going to vote for him.
I made fairly level headed, objective observations. You have one track emotional blinders on and are assigning positions and thoughts to people so you can straw man. Get help...

If polling were accurate Hillary would have won.
Actually, given the margin of error, the aggregate wasn't technically "wrong". They said they could be off by about 5 points, and it fell within it.

Anyways, you're kind of proving my point. All of sudden polling doesn't matter because your guy is losing. Sounds like a certain other group heading into 2020. Granted, that observation also works in the opposite direction with the poll deniers all of sudden putting faith into them because their guy is winning. We'll see what happens, but it's probably not too good for Biden if he's losing to a guy who is currently on trial.

Actually, given the margin of error, the aggregate wasn't technically "wrong". They said they could be off by about 5 points, and it fell within it.

Anyways, you're kind of proving my point. All of sudden polling doesn't matter because your guy is losing. Sounds like a certain other group heading into 2020. Granted, that observation also works in the opposite direction with the poll deniers all of sudden putting faith into them because their guy is winning. We'll see what happens, but it's probably not too good for Biden if he's losing to a guy who is currently on trial.

"Margin of error" being as much as 5 points is suspect, always has been.

I'm not proving your point, the candidate I preferred to win, who was predicted to win by polling, lost. And Biden isnt a great candidate, in my viewpoint. I just prefer him to a guy courting open fascism, but that's another subject.

The polling looks weird right now and there's viable reasons why. Trump IS underperforming in primary voting, which is more significant than polling because its reflective of the actual ballot boxes. I saw someone comment about him losing numbers to Haley in an open primary State, however what wasnt mentioned was that State re-electing their Republican Governor, so I dont think it was Democrat operatives voting ONLY against Trump and not to get rid of the State Governor. Now in Maryland he lost 1/5 of the Republican vote to Haley again, in a closed primary State. So this was absolutely Republicans outright refusing to vote for Trump. Choosing instead to write in a withdrawn candidate.

Now, this trend could be anomalous, but it's also reflected on the Democratic side because I think in Maryland in the Democratic primary a more conservative Democrat candidate got absolutely hosed, in an election he was polled to win.

The problem seems to be UNLIKELY voters are showing up.

When Trump wins the left will Jan 6th

just like they did at the capitol back in january 2017. it was worse than 9/11 and pearl harbor. i believe that we had hillary clinton's one and only fan screaming to the sky.

GNEx2SbWkAAWlxO

absolutely terrible.

The polling looks weird right now and there's viable reasons why. Trump IS underperforming in primary voting, which is more significant than polling because its reflective of the actual ballot boxes. I saw someone comment about him losing numbers to Haley in an open primary State, however what wasnt mentioned was that State re-electing their Republican Governor, so I dont think it was Democrat operatives voting ONLY against Trump and not to get rid of the State Governor. Now in Maryland he lost 1/5 of the Republican vote to Haley again, in a closed primary State. So this was absolutely Republicans outright refusing to vote for Trump. Choosing instead to write in a withdrawn candidate.
I think you're putting far too much stock into primary voting. In every primary race, regardless of party, the favorite gets challenged to some degree, with people splintering off in all sorts of directions. I don't remember people analyzing Joe Biden's vulnerabilities in states that Bernie Sanders did well in, and it was a LOT closer of a race. It was also considered "cheating" by Sanders' supporters(that they still won't shut up about), when the Dems built a coalition around Biden. Seems like there was a lot more potential rifts within the Democrat party with that, and yet...

Meanwhile, Trump completely destroyed the entire Republican field, had no serious challengers and people are acting like Nikki Haley's insignificant little bumps here and there are somehow indicative of Trump's weakness in a general. Grasping at straws a bit there, me thinks.

I think you're putting far too much stock into primary voting. In every primary race, regardless of party, the favorite gets challenged to some degree, with people splintering off in all sorts of directions. I don't remember people analyzing Joe Biden's vulnerabilities in states that Bernie Sanders did well in, and it was a LOT closer of a race. It was also considered "cheating" by Sanders' supporters(that they still won't shut up about), when the Dems built a coalition around Biden. Seems like there was a lot more potential rifts within the Democrat party with that, and yet...

Meanwhile, Trump completely destroyed the entire Republican field, had no serious challengers and people are acting like Nikki Haley's insignificant little bumps here and there are somehow indicative of Trump's weakness in a general. Grasping at straws a bit there, me thinks.

At this stage in primary voting, Republican voters should be much more consolidated and not writing in a candidate who isn't even currently running. It's not about Trump having challengers, that's not the point. It's about Trump not having moderates and independents, which are a MUST when it comes to winning the Presidency. 17-23% of the Republican vote is hardly an "insignificant little bump"...and even right wing media is aware of that as quite a few pundits have adopted a "there's no guarantee Trump even wins the election" tone. Trump CANNOT afford to lose 1/5 of Republican voters, especially in a climate that is looking increasingly like Democrats take the house and retain the Senate.

I made fairly level headed, objective observations. You have one track emotional blinders on and are assigning positions and thoughts to people so you can straw man. Get help...

What objective observations? All you've done is repeat a tired, disproven argument that rally size = popularity. And I've explained to you why Trump's rally sizes don't matter come election day, as well as why he has so many disturbingly dedicated "fans" aka cultists.

Do these people look like normal, rational people, or cultists?

MIA_102TrumoHIA08NEWPPP.JPG

How about this guy?

3500.jpg

Totally normal

3500.jpg

Nothing to see here...

3500.jpg

Just normal people...

SEI113950466.jpg

There are these type of people at EVERY Trump rally. Why? Because they're cultists. As in they fit the definition of being in a cult: a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

What objective observations? All you've done is repeat a tired, disproven argument that rally size = popularity. And I've explained to you why Trump's rally sizes don't matter come election day, as well as why he has so many disturbingly dedicated "fans" aka cultists.

Do these people look like normal, rational people, or cultists?

MIA_102TrumoHIA08NEWPPP.JPG

How about this guy?

3500.jpg

Totally normal

3500.jpg

Nothing to see here...

3500.jpg

Just normal people...

SEI113950466.jpg

There are these type of people at EVERY Trump rally. Why? Because they're cultists. As in they fit the definition of being in a cult: a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
I remember seeing shirts representing the high school football team at the games, can you believe all those cultists? I saw UFC shirts at UFC fights, college basketball shirts at games and so on. All these cultists I tell ya !

You're the type of guy who would post 5 mugshots of murders this year. In those mugshots the people happen to be black, and you would say " this is what the blacks are known for, murdering cultist". ....

I remember seeing shirts representing the high school football team at the games, can you believe all those cultists? I saw UFC shirts at UFC fights, college basketball shirts at games and so on. All these cultists I tell ya !

You're the type of guy who would post 5 mugshots of murders this year. In those mugshots the people happen to be black, and you would say " this is what the blacks are known for, murdering cultist". ....

were you wearing your golden trumpy dumps when you posted this?

4c7a04_46025153e0604b50b561b708e4d4593e~mv2.jpg

Ah yes, because sports fans cheer on their teams, it means these people pictured are doing the exact same thing! You're the type of guy who has nothing to argue, so reflexively resorts to a strawman about sports fans despite there being no other examples of Trump's cult like following in politics in the country.

were you wearing your golden trumpy dumps when you posted this?

4c7a04_46025153e0604b50b561b708e4d4593e~mv2.jpg
Very close but I had one my Trump gold sneakers, Trump bible, a pillow from My Pillow, NFT certificate of Authentify and Trump steaks. I bet the one on right can drive a golf ball 300 yards and still have enough energy to complain to the Applebee's manager.

Ah yes, because sports fans cheer on their teams, it means these people pictured are doing the exact same thing! You're the type of guy who has nothing to argue, so reflexively resorts to a strawman about sports fans despite there being no other examples of Trump's cult like following in politics in the country.
You just described yourself and your reply to that last poster @badascan lol. At least you're owning someone on here, even though it's yourself. Well played.

Very close but I had one my Trump gold sneakers, Trump bible, a pillow from My Pillow, NFT certificate of Authentify and Trump steaks. I bet the one on right can drive a golf ball 300 yards and still have enough energy to complain to the Applebee's manager.

that guy can drive a golf ball for over 300 yards? obviously the brand of golf ball isn't Ford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back