Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

Lmaooooo Trump is the GOAT, MSNBC and company are melting down because Trump made a joke about silence of the lambs to say some of the illegals coming across are psycho killers.

“Can you believe he praised Hannibal Lecter? Omg dementia!”

On my phone, can’t figure out how to timestamp, but for full l, uncut clip, start at 36:30 minute mark

Meanwhile liberal reaction

This MSNBC link has a 6 minute segment from this morning on the horrible comments

Last edited:
Someone explain to me like I'm not American why the fuck you would go to a political rally?
Probably for the same reason that people spend hours on a wushu board, arguing with bots over their imaginary line in the sand

That’s why he’s ran twice and lost by 10 million votes cumulatively
Don't take it personally, people love the man... Whatever point you're trying to make is irrelevant. His rallies are like none other, there are rallies held around the world for the man, it's undeniable...

You left out the part on whether we’ll actually show up to the polls on election day.
I voted Hilary and Biden (against Trump) but this time I’m not showing up. Just way too frustrated with the far left going mainstream.
I let it out because I can’t fathom why anyone would do that. I can’t wrap my mind around it. I’ll take a stab at why this election is important, but I’ll be honest: if you look around at the scene right now and you’re most concerned about stopping the left, I’m not sure how much common ground we’re going to find here.

This isn’t just about Biden vs Trump. There are all sorts of local elections up and down the ballot.
I live in WI, a state that one recent study found was the most gerrymandered state in the country. Our citizenry is split about 50-50, yet the GOP has 64 seats to our 35 in our legislature, and you’d actually have to go back more than 15 years to find a time when it wasn’t that way. We FINALLY have new maps that will be used in November, so you’re goddamn right I’m showing up.

While good conservatives have been asleep at the wheel, the RNC has been taken over by Trump loyalists. People facing felonies for election crimes are being placed in high-ranking positions. The RNC’s “Head of Election Integrity” (rofl) is facing felonies in AZ for their actions in the 2020 election. I could go on and on.

What I see going “mainstream” is election denialism, White Nationalism and Christian Nationalism, oppression of women and minority groups, and outright fascism. And that’s more than enough for me to overcome any disappointment I may feel about Biden being the Dem candidate for Pres.
If you don’t feel the same, well, you do you I guess.

Trump has a 0% chance of winning NJ. But it's a populous state, and he does have his fans here.

Now tell us all how Robert Byrd is a reformed Klansman, so it's okay for Democrats to embrace and celebrate him.
well there's quite a difference than being a racist KKK member, realizing you were wrong and denouncing those views and becoming an ally to the NAACP vs fucking a minor. Can't unfuck the minor. But you seem to enjoy lauding pedos so you do you.

Yet somehow he probably has enough common sense to know what a woman is and men can’t get pregnant
Note to anyone wanting to have sex with an underaged girl, just tell the judge what a woman is and a man can’t get pregnant and you are free to go.
It used to be politicians were smart enough not to brag about endorsements from shitty people ( helluva a football player though) but Trump changed that because he knows his cult will defend anything. Hell he has them wearing diapers now and buying his Bible.

Blue states pay moee than their fair share of taxes while many red states get back more from the government than they pay in.
Blue states are also less dependent on the federal government on the whole than red states are. The truth is, blue states largely subsidize benefits for red states.
—But some red states sure are “owning the libs” by refusing that federal money and simply letting low-income hungry children in their state suffer. You must feel so proud.

So cut the bullshit.
lol at implying Blue states are entirely funded by Democrats. The bottom three brackets of low-non tax payers in CA is almost entirely Democrat. The average count in the highest quartile slightly favors Democrat although the mode of tax payers in sub-top quartile is Republican dominant. Thus, Republicans in CA fund a disproportionate amount of the overflow.

Also, I'll pretend you aren't stupid enough to discount the importance of agriculture states that fuel the nation at low prices.

Trump already saving the economy from Bidenomics with MAGAnomics

YOu used to quote that Pedo Dershowitz now you quote a dude that slipped an abortion pill to his pregnant stripper mistress, while his wife was pregnant with his kid and at the same time had another side piece pregnant. 3 chicks pregnant at once including one that was his wife, are we sure Jason Miller does not play in the NFL. Then the one side piece who happened to avoid him slipping an abortion pill, he wont pay child support for that kid because he claims to be broke. What would Jesus do?
One thing I like about you, is no matter how shitty the person is, you will quote them if they support Trump.
Cliffs you quote Pedo's and Dead Beat Dads who slip his mistresses abortion cocktails. Too bad Jeffrey Dahmer is not alive to be a Trump Supporter because you would be quoting him as well.

Now tell us all how Robert Byrd is a reformed Klansman, so it's okay for Democrats to embrace and celebrate him.
Being a Klansman might be the 2nd worst thing about Byrd. Every fucking thing in West By God Virginia is name after him.
Dude was the King of Pork.
Bullshit infrastructure things added to a bill that go back to your state are actually called Byrd Droppings, because he did it so much. He wasted so much tax dollars on a state with a smaller population.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back