8 free fights to get hyped for 155.

Love that they've started doing this since the FOX 5 card.

So easy to rewatch JDS ice Cain in one minute flat.

Nice share.
Just re-watched JDS/Werdum. What a vicious uppercut that was. JDS stepped into it and landed solid. Made Werdum's ears wiggle.

What a beast.

nice fights,but damn when you compare there ufc comp Jds had a crazy road to the title,already faced and beat 6 of the top 10 fighters in his divison lol

Everyone watch JDS vs Gonzaga right now..

Simply for Rogan's voice when Gonzaga takes JDS down.

That Cain/Morris fight is just another reminder of how bad Mazzagatti is. It was almost like he forgot that he was in charge of ending the fight, then all of a sudden remembered.

nice fights,but damn when you compare there ufc comp Jds had a crazy road to the title,already faced and beat 6 of the top 10 fighters in his divison lol

Yea kind of a reminder of how much better JDS competition has been than Cains.

are people in this thread retarded?

cain took out: brock, nogueira, rothwell, kongo
jds took out: carwin, gonzaga, werdum, yvel

brock > carwin
rothwell > yvel
kongo > crocop
nogueira > werdum

but JDS had the better competition? I'm not saying it isn't arguable, but in the face of these facts, you actually have to be retarded to say it's a foregone conclusion that JDS had the better run.

Am i the only one who can't manage these youtube link videos? it says click the preview in the video which still only pauses it. and there is no other link to click. what...in...theee...fuckk

brock > carwin
rothwell > yvel
kongo > crocop
nogueira > werdum

but JDS had the better competition? I'm not saying it isn't arguable, but in the face of these facts, you actually have to be retarded to say it's a foregone conclusion that JDS had the better run.

What's Cain's answer to Struve, Nelson, and Gonzaga, also on JDS' run to a title shot against Cain (> Brock)?

I don't know why people say Cain didn't also fight a really solid lineup to get his shot, but JDS' does kind of dwarf it. Also, Brock isn't actually any tougher a fight than Carwin and Werdum would destroy Nog nowadays.

brock > carwin
rothwell > yvel
kongo > crocop
nogueira > werdum

Pretty sure you might be the retarded one as you selectively list opponents for both fighters.

Just based on the four fights listed in the video witch includes JDS/Cain's debut fights it's obvious JDS was thrown to the wolves right from the start.

It's also obvious from these four fights JDS has had an easier time of it putting away the better competition.

You leave Struve, Cain, Mir, Nelson and Gonzaga out? I bet you are the only "retarted" in this thread.

Why am I never able to watch the free fight videos on YouTube? They are constantly getting interrupted by having to buffer all the time. This never happens to me when I try to watch anything else on YouTube. Anyone have any ideas why it keeps doing this?

Why am I never able to watch the free fight videos on YouTube? They are constantly getting interrupted by having to buffer all the time. This never happens to me when I try to watch anything else on YouTube. Anyone have any ideas why it keeps doing this?

I have the same problem.

brock > carwin
rothwell > yvel
kongo > crocop
nogueira > werdum

Werdum,Carwin,Nelson,Mir,Cain,Struve arguably all are current top 10 fighters

Cain has fought and beat 3 depending on how you rank them

Back