$725 well spent

Thank you and nice to chat as well, Mikey. Been a bit of a tumultuous few years health and family wise. Are things good with you?
Same, as you well know. Things have been grim for what feels like forever. Fortunately, things are on the upswing over here lately and I really couldn't be more grateful.

Got a new job with good pay and benefits, just putting my all into that right now and paying off bills and planning for the future. A little bit of hope goes a long way in hard times.

I tried to file for American citizenship on July 4th but I hadn't been living at the same address for long enough. Today it went through, I have to go to Fresno to provide all the documents which is a pain being it's an overnighter and Fresno is pretty sketchy but I'm on the right track.

Today is a good Monday!

Anyone else done the same in a foreign country? If @Cool Hand Luke can do it...

Nice one good stuff! I'm trying to get my wife to get Australian citizenship (she's Irish) but she can't be bothered, I think it would be a fun party

Nice one good stuff! I'm trying to get my wife to get Australian citizenship (she's Irish) but she can't be bothered, I think it would be a fun party
Is there anything in it for her other than a part and voting?

Good news though I got a letter from USCIS saying my biometrics from my Green Card are still good so hopefully a lot less time there. Fresno just isn't nice.
Congrats on becoming murrican Looooo

They will ask you about Hulk Hogan on the citizenship test.

R.fcb01d0cb12bf296cf667215353da9c3
I came here to post this

My friend just moved to Portugal from USA. Im going to visit her and see how I like it.

I have to admit the whole thing sounds appealing.

I got my interview date of March 7th. They can say yes on the day or there's a 120 day wait period. I'm already revising and bricking it. So long as I pass the exam which of the 100 questions I only need to get 6/10 right of I'll have locked down by then...50 of them are self explanatory, the rest are numbers, dates and people.

Back