71 Y/O Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked by individual

I'm convinced Arnold is on TRT . Probably has his own personal nutritionist and "juice" Dr. Same with Stallone with the new RAMBO movie. I know for a fact for the Expendables these mofos were on all sorts of TRT. TRT ftw.

The individual in question broke his ankle kickin Arnie.

Traps for days

Threads keep ending up like this recently. What the heck.

What a boss. He signed autographs later like nothing happened and kept promoting the event for the good of South Africans. One of the only intelligent Tweeters out there:

LOL, Arnie thought the guy was a crowd jostling up against him. Dropkicks tickle the Terminator.

The article I saw says he's in another Terminator movie.

That was uncalled for.
The attacker should be punished severely.
Damn.

This was Arnold's Response

"Thanks for your concerns, but there is nothing to worry about. I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realized I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you. I’m just glad the idiot didn’t interrupt my Snapchat."
<DirkMavs>
What a boss.

Like a mosquito landing on a rhino.

Absolute failure by that security team. Dude gave so many pre attack indications and they saw none of them.

Letting some dude jump kick your principal is unbelievable.
TRUTH!^

If you look at the secret-service, they aren't watching their wards, they're watching the people around their wards.
Ya I kind of agree that his security guys need to remain vigilant no matter what, but I do think you need to give them a little leeway as this is likely not considered a high or even medium threat area. Probably ranked at 'unlikely' and security can actually look pretty douchey if they are trying to act like every event is a high threat event.

Heck this was our 62 year old Prime Minister at the time, years ago, giving a Protestor what became known as the Shawinigan Handshake

6a00d8341bf8f353ef017d4113bfc7970c.jpg.size.xxxlarge.promo.jpg

Shawinigan_Handshake.jpg

when the protestor used a friendly crowd event to push up into the PM's face and start insulting him, with his security detail just behind him.

Soyboy got easily manhandled by the PM who got a 10:7 round on Cecil Peoples score card even though the ref cited him for holding the choke too long.

Ya I kind of agree that his security guys need to remain vigilant no matter what, but I do think you need to give them a little leeway as this is likely not considered a high or even medium threat area. Probably ranked at 'unlikely' and security can actually look pretty douchey if they are trying to act like every event is a high threat event.

Heck this was our 62 year old Prime Minister at the time, years ago, giving a Protestor what became known as the Shawinigan Handshake

6a00d8341bf8f353ef017d4113bfc7970c.jpg.size.xxxlarge.promo.jpg

Shawinigan_Handshake.jpg

when the protestor used a friendly crowd event to push up into the PM's face and start insulting him, with his security detail just behind him.

Soyboy got easily manhandled by the PM who got a 10:7 round on Cecil Peoples score card even though the ref cited him for holding the choke too long.

You can intercept and protect your principal and not look like a douche. Just my take on it that they failed miserably.

I do dignitary protection at work and would be in a shit load of trouble if this happened while I was working.

from the looks of it, it seems the wannabe kickboxer thought arnold was videotaping that black chick in the background, and he disapproved of it. that's all i can think of, as to the motive.
I'm so glad you're not a police detective

Well I'll be.. He got kicked in the.. back

Back