71 Y/O Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked by individual

That asshole deserves to burn in the hottest thousand hells for his unauthorized touch of the Legend Arnold S.

My dad was assaulted by a fat, black hairdresser. She got fired. He spent 40 years defending her fam, and that was the thanks. I was pretty mad about that.

Guys like that really make it all work the way it's supposed to. Take down the old, experienced Austrian types, and the world will be a paradise. Eh?
<LikeReally5>

Dude, you need to reel it in. @HereticBD called you out on this in the NBA thread the other night, and then I see this comment. What are you trying to say? No, removing Hitler from power didn't make the world a utopia, but it sure as shit made it better.

This is troubling humor.

<LikeReally5>

Dude, you need to reel it in. @HereticBD called you out on this in the NBA thread the other night, and then I see this comment. What are you trying to say? No, removing Hitler from power didn't make the world a utopia, but it sure as shit made it better.

This is troubling humor.
You aren't going to believe this, but I swear on my life I did not think of Hitler when I typed that. I was thinking about nice older European guys in general. The kind of people being killed in SA.

You aren't going to believe this, but I swear on my life I did not think of Hitler when I typed that. I was thinking about nice older European guys in general. The kind of people being killed in SA.

What is an "old, experienced Austrian type" to you?

Just a random, yet very specific, off the cuff comment? C'mon son. Who do you think you're fooling?

Also, comments like these:

My dad was assaulted by a fat, black hairdresser. She got fired. He spent 40 years defending her fam, and that was the thanks. I was pretty mad about that.

...don't exactly help your case.

What is an "old, experienced Austrian type" to you?

Just a random, yet very specific, off the cuff comment? C'mon son. Who do you think you're fooling?
Hitler wasn't that old. I was talking about people like Arnie. Old guys like I play table tennis with at the GACC. These guys are engineers, and some of the most decent people I know.. Some of them are a bit uptight, to be honest. I was talking about older Europeans in general.

Hitler wasn't that old. I was talking about people like Arnie. Old guys like I play table tennis with at the GACC. These guys are engineers, and some of the most decent people I know.. Some of them are a bit uptight, to be honest. I was talking about older Europeans in general.

Sure, sure...

I agree he's probably suffering from serious mental health issues. Drop kicking a 71 year old man you've never met, for no reason, is not a rational act.

And with all that said, I would still pay good money to watch him get beaten into a living death. This isn't like someone attacking the Pope, the President or Her Majesty the Queen. Arnold actually matters.

I see no pleasure or benefit to be gleaned from dishing out a beating to someone who is clearly very ill and suffering serious delusions.

If on the other hand it does turn out to be just some punk trying to get his 15 minutes then yeah.... I'd gladly kick his cunt right in myself for daring to throw his unclean person against the mighty Austrian Oak.

Thankfully Big Arnie seems completely unphased by it all and so we should do as he does, shrug our shoulders say fuck it and move on. And there is really no need for some of these ass clowns in here to bring race into it either, we all know there are sick fucks everywhere regardless of their skin colour.

Are you also intimidated by what you imagine their penis size to be or is that just a black thing?

That guy was probably just on his way to class when Arnold got in his way, he really needs to check his privilege...

Thats a tank. A solid tank. No matter how old, you cant kick a tank and expect better results.
Hope that little security dude had his fun.

Mind you, that was one very explosive kick.

I saw a quote from him saying it was nothing and he thought it was the crowd jostling him, but I saw the video on the news and he felt it and was probably knocked down by it.

Very cowardly attack though. The news said that perp had a history of that, but why not protect society from him then?

I saw a quote from him saying it was nothing and he thought it was the crowd jostling him, but I saw the video on the news and he felt it and was probably knocked down by it.

Very cowardly attack though. The news said that perp had a history of that, but why not protect society from him then?
the other angle has been posted in this thread and the guy can barely move Arnold with that full force flying drop kick, Arnold at his age staying up from that type of flying kick blindside is amazing in itself. That dude go humiliated because it looked like her hurt himself landing on the gym floor.

All the people that are appalled by the suggestion that this could be racially motivated based on the country it happened in would be screaming racism if a black celebrity was assaulted by a random white guy. I don't like racism either but the double standard is outrageous

Jussie+Smollett+Abimbola+and+Olabinjo+Osundairo+.jpg

This is troubling humor.

giphy.gif

Back